Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default New Manga Video Alert!!! Soul Eater 68

Im tired, my girl is getting on my last and oh.....new chapter enjoy!

PSZ FC: 1333 7803 7767

Default New Manga Video Alert!!! Bleach Manga Chpater 386!!!

All I can say is yuk! All my bleach fans enjoy!! The Dojo just got a lil better!!!

Bleach Manga Chapter 386 [Eng-HQ] (Sleepyfans&Hagaishi)

Exclamation New Manga Video Alert!!! Naruto Manga Chapter 476!!

WoW I can even think of the last time I played PSZ?!? From Working to shopping to just every day life, its hard sometimes to get some gamming in
    But No fear! Im off for a few ds and Is looking to play HARDCORE on any lvl (Norm-Hard-Supa) So hit me up guys! Oh but for some reason I always have time to do the lastest chapter in Naruto, Bleach Or SoulEater! So for a holiday gift here's the newest chapter in the Naruto Storyline. And let me tell you its getting better every new chapter! Anyways thanks for stopping by the Dojo and checking me out. Have a happy and safe Holidays!!! And I'll see you on the net! Hit me up on here or you tube if your trying to link up and play!!!! Janna!!!

Talking Looking for players on super and check out the new trailor for Bleach Movie 4 in HD!!

Happy new year guys!! Been sick but better than ever! Looking for some players who can handle supea mode! Other than that check out the newest trailor for the 4th Bleach movie in japan!!! ANd its in HD!!!

Exclamation New Manga Video Alert!!! Bleach Manga Chpater 387!!!

Wow it seems like every time I turn around I have to do a new one!! Anyway Big ups on java for playing like a pro yesterday hope to play with yea soon!

Anyway enjoy my latest work and look for me online!!!

Im looking for hard and super players
    But if you can handle I just made a new RaCast lvl 10 so lets rock!!!

In just ONE hour, I'll be available for Super Hard runs in the Valley and Wetlands. My lv91 FOmarl wants a Shuriken....

Tamlin FC 0002 3506 7444

Im on it! Lets see im on the east so its 7:52. Wanna make it 8:30 then?? You can host ok. And thanks for checking me out man it seems to be hard sometimes to find people on here to play anymore or maybe its just most of them are kids and I have 3 my self with 2 of them who play with me sometimes!! Anyway ima add ya and Ill see yea on the net, later!

Lightbulb What can be better than DBZ????? NARUTO!

I really can say that Naruto is better story wise and action wise than DBZ!!!
    Just watch the manga and you'll see! Enjoy!!

Oh and sorry bro I couldnt make it on the game tonight my head for some reason is killing me AND i have work at 9am. But try to get at me later on tomorrow and I'll see about that wepon you asked for! Janna....

Exclamation New Manga Video Alert!!! Bleach Manga Chapter 388!!!

Wow I dont think Bleach is ending no time soon! And here'e why:

Enjoy and sorry If we were gonna play and missed each other, Time is just sooo short! Anyway looking to play today and tomorrow so hit me up If someone wanna play! Janna

Would you believe on floor 101? Took me 8 hours of playing spread through 2 days to finish on Hard mode. You don't want to know how long it took on Super Hard.

Have fun.