Default Healing Technique Question

Quick question, regarding healing techniques!

What do the higher levels of Anti / Alanti do? Resta restores more HP, I presume. Shifta / Deband / Jellen / Zalure increase in effect and/or duration, as usual, I'm sure. What about Anti?

Does the range increase? Are the higher levels needed to clear specific status effects, as in Phantasy Star Online?

I haven't been able to find much info on techniques yet.

I believe from what I seen the range increases, but the amount of life they come back with if used to res (Alanti) is still just 1 HP, so a Resta will be needed for them asap when they come up. Mine is currently lvl 6 though, the one spell I'm just not finding an upgrade for while all my others are lvl 11 and above at least. >_<

i beleive what your saying is correct and i think anti revives O_o but i play casts so sory im not so much help

Quote Originally Posted by FeiRayne View Post
    I believe from what I seen the range increases, but the amount of life they come back with if used to res (Alanti) is still just 1 HP, so a Resta will be needed for them asap when they come up. Mine is currently lvl 6 though, the one spell I'm just not finding an upgrade for while all my others are lvl 11 and above at least. >_<
    That's somewhat disappointing. If nothing else, I thought "Hey, the HP restored when reviving probably goes up, at least". I mean, there has to be some difference in the fifteen levels of Anti/Alanti, right? Unless Anti only goes up to level 7, like in Phantasy Star Online...

My anti is level 9, so it does go past 7, i'd assume it goes higher too, i've also not noticed any changes in what it does as i level it....

from what i've been noticing, the charge time for techs decrease significantly once a tech hits lvl 10, i'm dieing to get resta 10+ just to be able to heal everyone on time versus waiting an extra second i dont have T_T

But yes, recharge time is the main thing i've noticed that i like about techs lvl 10+

Thanks Zei!