Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I still believe there are more legits out there. Anyone who's offline is most likely legit, unless they're retarded and buy a cheat device. I'm Offline until I can find a hub. I'm a lv 108 RAcast using H&SJustice +9 25/25/25/15/10. Shows how much of a legit I am... I'm a skly for god sakes. I just started when it came out for gamecube. I've been raising other characters to help me get items that I want. Right now I'm raising a purpelnum to get yasminov 9000M. I'm on very hard mines, almost there.
    Don't jump to conclusions, just because everyone else does.

Oh ya sorry about all the I's

. . . . . . . . . .

I feel that everything I have ever done has gotten me nowhere...

Oh well, thats the way of the legit.

(btw my title was Last Legit and I even had a DC character HU named Last Legit...but I guess people dont know me)

............... Can i please get the moderators or SOMEONE to put an end to all these threads saying the exact same thing? If you've never had a duplicated item ever in your whole pso 'life', good for you. Now, can we please move on?

Um... okay?

First, wrong forum to post in.

Since some aren't up to date, I should explain the sig. That sig was made by the original Phalanx (she quit during the last days of v1, since she was headed to medical school) It was meant as a joke, but it might actually have been true. (I'm also too lazy to change it)

That 100% thing really irritates me. As I've said in the other post, there's no such thing as 100% not cheating. You either cheat or you don't. Since most here are in K12, thing of it this way. If a teacher asks you whether or not you cheated on a test, are you going to answer, "Well, I cheated partially." That's stupid - It's a yes or no question.

For those that just don't understand, it just comes down to playing the game as ST meant it to be played. Turning down a DB's SABER... that's really extreme. I mean, the odds of that being duped is nearly 0%, so there's nothing wrong with accepting it. It comes down to common sense.

As for me being the last, no, I'm not. I still play with other honest people and, on occasion, I meet a new one.

As for the members here, DangerousDj and blue-hawk come to mind.

Aw, what a sweet topic..
    Let's publicly congratulate people and suck up, then falsely say that person can go f*** off to claim that you aren't sucking up.

I'm legit. I don't trade,dupe, or whatever else you can think of.

This thread is pretty stupid, however it sparked a response so.. whatever.

Well, it's not because I questioned the person's legitness that I turned down the DB saber. It's because it was my first character going through GC PSO for the first time so I prefer to find my own rares initially. Heck, even then, I hate trading simply because I prefer to find my own items in the first place...

db sabers are useless >_>a;;i hate them... why would anyone dupe them?

I NOL people in lobbies as well. It's fun being an asshoel.

and as for DJ_Dan well you can go fuck off, because I am not nor do I care to be friends with Phalanx. And I just thought something that pertained to the user was interesting and I also wanted to get a feel as to how many people really thought they were 100% Legit. Etc. Why? Cuz i'm curious. I just ahppened to notice something that interested me about Phalanx so i wrote a bit about it, probably more than nessecary. I Wouldn't expect someone so wide to understand. =)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SeanX930 on 2003-02-24 16:08 ]</font>

You know, I think someone said earlier that if you're trading then you're a cheater...

However Sonic Team originally put that into the game so it wouldn't be cheating, it would technically be "playing the game it was meant to be played."

I understand the economy has been altered by dupers. But that just sounds like a conflict of interest to me.