Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Unhappy Rangers: Gunblade Glitch

I had been happily playing PS0 and leveling up my Ranger when I read on these Forums about the Gunblade Glitch.

I am extremely dissapointed that Sega did not fix this for the US release -- I was literally able to defeat the Dragon on the very first pass simply by spamming the attack button (after using the Glitch). In addition I cleared a Challenge Room simply by standing still and spamming the attack button.

You can say, "Don't use the Glitch, then" but simply knowing that it is there (and others might use it while playing online) has completely sucked the fun out of using my Ranger <whoosh>!!

I may start a new Character (non-Ranger obviously) but this won't prevent others from using it online.

This doesn't seem like something Sega can fix either - why they chose not to prior to the US release is very puzzling.
    [Phantasy Star Zero Friend Code]
    Nickname: SegaK2
    PSZ Friend Code: 5371 - 0512 - 8432
    PSZ Character: 8-Bit

If you add me please PM so I can add you.

Yeah. I know about it. I just don't do it, mainly. It's kind of something you have to do on purpose as well, but the thing isn't exactly fun to use, either.

drop out of the game if there doing it and join another game. cheating can not be stopped in any way. Soon you will have the cheaters out with there gameshraks or whatever cheating. and who knows if Sodaboy is already working on a proxy for this.
    Just play with peeps you know and play fair.
    PS Zero FC: 4941 5533 9743

HUmans all the way baby!!!

Makes sense. People were doing that for previous Phantasy Star games. Seems none get out without some sort of glitch getting through. In PSU, you had the Mechgun glitch, and while some version of it has been there forever, there are some who abused it, others who refused it, and others who tried it to see if it worked and then decided against continuing due to taking out the fun factor.

It's your choice to stick around those who use the abuse and fortunately, this is one of those ones in which nothing happens to you, you can simply leave those games.

The beast of possibility Zero Revenge's Avatar

Just don't use it...

Don't see the big deal.

Only play with people you know if it bothers you that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colaya View Post
    >Criticize Japanese players for only making young Female Human/Newman characters
    >Only make young Female Human/Newman characters when you get into Alpha

mfw: http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/41...ointed-tim.jpg

Hey Zero, can you go to Perth Amboy in NJ and tell all my peeps I said whats up
    PS Zero FC: 4941 5533 9743

HUmans all the way baby!!!

IF ITS BUILT IN ITS LEGIT TO ME
    Last edited by jmanx; Nov 17, 2009 at 03:33 PM.
    Duck Tales
    # of Members: 45

Requirement to join Duck Tales - If I like the cut of your Jib jk its free for all
    wait no i mean free for all

Quote Originally Posted by jmanx View Post
    IF ITS BUILT IN ITS LEGIT TO ME
    This guy would do well in competitive fighters. LOLOLOL.

In competitive fighters, all is fair. We do remember that Street Fighter 2 tourneys were made based on players utilizing glitches not purposely programmed in. Well, unless the tourney specifically makes it known that certain glitches are outlawed. Of course, certain glitches, in those games, need quite skilled and steady hands to pull off.

Bomberman games also often utilized glitches in there. (Anybody remember the famous Saturn Bomberman Invincible Dino Dismount and Remount trick? It needed great timing to do, but some players had a knack for pulling it off and were practically unstoppable then.)

Still, playing legit and playing with legit players is a choice. Particularly in a PvE game such as this.

This game doesnt even have the ability to hit your team mates. XD