Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default Your PSZ "WTF" Moments?

Have you had a moment where you just had those moments on PSZ that just makes you want to say "WTF" or wanting to smash you're DS ! Well share you're moments here.

Mine [edited I tried to pass this as real leading to failure but it's just a example]: While having a low connection at my friends house, I was playing ET wifi, We wern't that high up in the tower and all of a sudden I look at the ground and I see my first PSycho Wand, next moment right before I try to pick it up "Drop Link" my connection was killed and go me, no Psycho Wand. X[
    Last edited by Zencidal; Nov 20, 2009 at 05:50 PM.

Please Pm me if you added me so I can add you. XD
    Combined signature images cannot exceed 180 pixels in height or 35,000 bytes in size.

I walked into a room in the eternal tower with my RAcast, and see a healing trap directly in front of me. I walk forward about 5 feet and fire so as to set the trap off.

What I didn't realize because my character was blocking my view of it, was that directly under the trap was an explosive crate. So instead I end up hitting the crate and killing myself. Less than three seconds later the heal trap goes off either because of the crates explosion or my proximity to it, and resurrects me at almost the same amount of health I had before I died.

I couldn't stop laughing for the next 2 floors of ET.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

I guess mine would be thinking only 1 of those missile firing baranz thingies were in the room. I barrel rolled away from the first missile, not knowing there was a 2nd one in the room and rolled right into the other's missile. >.>

Missiles going off everywhere?!
    PSP2 Characters:
    Jun Lv.185 M-Newman H:10 R:11 F:28 V:30
    Shurelia Lv.76 F-Newman H:1 R:1 F:5 V:16

Going through online missions by myself (none of my FC people were on), I decided to try the dragon level on hard at level 50, not expecting to live through it.

My WTF moment was once I entered a particular room, not only do I find my first Blaze Helion, I find 2... and one has a white shadow.

Needless to say I got my hind-end trounced without killing one, so I didn't even get the Hostile data in my player database.
    PS/Zero Name: Tyr Mado
    FC: 2321 6253 8119

Many, many connection errors when I try to play freinds.

Strangely, I tried free play and I think I got GHNeko's Force newman girl and could play just fine.

Only now starting to have in game connection errors.

--------------------------------------

The second one was the NPCs running right up to Mother Trinity so she could kill them.

FC PSzero: 3696 0123 4211

Quote Originally Posted by Zencidal View Post
    Have you had a moment where you just had those moments on PSZ that just makes you want to say "WTF" or wanting to smash you're DS ! Well share you're moments here.

Mine: While having a low connection at my friends house, I was playing ET wifi, We wern't that high up in the tower and all of a sudden I look at the ground and I see my first PSycho Wand, next moment right before I try to pick it up "Drop Link" my connection was killed and go me, no Psycho Wand. X[
    Really, Eternal Tower wifi? Right as a Psycho Wand dropped. Really.

At least lie and say your battery died in Eternal single player or something believable.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sylwyn View Post
    I guess mine would be thinking only 1 of those missile firing baranz thingies were in the room. I barrel rolled away from the first missile, not knowing there was a 2nd one in the room and rolled right into the other's missile. >.>

Missiles going off everywhere?!
    Mine would be ducking them in the Eternal Tower, not knowing they come back if they dont hit any thing and getting killed.

"WTF they come back?"

My second is Running into a few rappies nests and not getting a raapy soul yet :/
    PS Zero FC: 4941 5533 9743

HUmans all the way baby!!!

Senior Arks Member..? SquashDemon's Avatar
    I came from Ragol, and all the not-sense that makes with it.

So my wife and I were playing earlier and she finds a binary saber, she asks me what it is, after reading the description, I figured it had to be the double saber. So I asked her if I could have it after we'd cleared the area, she agrees and we continue on our merry way. She goes off to the shops to clear out her inventory, then heads to the trade window. Problem? No binary Saber!

SHE ACCIDENTALLY SOLD IT

...what's worse is you get a title acheivement for finding the binary saber, as she found out, Salt in the wound!
    Episode III for Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    Really, Eternal Tower wifi? Right as a Psycho Wand dropped. Really.

At least lie and say your battery died in Eternal single player or something believable.
    PAWNED LOL
    PS Zero FC: 4941 5533 9743

HUmans all the way baby!!!

Blue Burst/Zero FTW!

A green item box popped up randomly, I hadnt cleared the room/opened the crate yet. The game wouldnt auto-target it or pick it up to tell me what it was until after I had cleared the room. Turned out to be a Dimate. Sortof a wierd little glitch.