Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Question about technics and MST weapons

Hi

I have a few questions for you all in regards to technics and force weapons.

1. Do the techniques bind to your character (like PSO), or do they bind your weapon (like PSU)?

2. If they bind to your character, how are they added to the action palette? Do you just slot 2 skills in the on hand/off hand? If so... what do you do with your weapons?

3. Can you physically attack with your MST weapon?

4. And lastly, do you have to level up technics like PSU, or do better ones drop like in PSO?

I looked around and couldn't find this info anywhere. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo99 View Post
    Hi

I have a few questions for you all in regards to technics and force weapons.

1. Do the techniques bind to your character (like PSO), or do they bind your weapon (like PSU)?

2. If they bind to your character, how are they added to the action palette? Do you just slot 2 skills in the on hand/off hand? If so... what do you do with your weapons?

4. And lastly, do you have to level up technics like PSU, or do better ones drop like in PSO?

1. Weapon Bound

2. N/A

3. Nope, only spells

4. Found like in PSO/0
    PSO2JP: Cyprus - Force - 21
    Ship 2

Why would U ever wanna attack with force weapon anyways? My grams used to hit me with a stick but it didn't really hurt.....

You cant strike with your technic weapon, but the way Rods and Wands work now, along with PP and everything, using technics to open boxes or just badger enemies with random attacks is no problem anymore, Esp. for ra- and basic technics.

Default Question about technics and MST weapons

Hi

I have a few questions for you all in regards to technics and force weapons in PSP2.

4. PAs/Skills drop. Just like PSO...no more levelling them or er...afking to level them up. Just Hunt them along the way.

As a general note to prevent confusion, PSO/Z's MST is PSU's TP. PSU's MST is a magic resistance stat (DFP against magic).

Also, though you can't use Technic casting weapons to attack physically, bows, cards, and RCSMs (Shadoogs/Ranged Mags) use TP to deal damage rather than ATP. There's no way to use TP to attack without draining PP though.

I think the Ranged Mags still don't drain PP, though. Usually that's one of their main benefits, outside of simultaneously attacking while you are performing your battle action. They shoot their stuff for free.

Yeah. You're right. I just never think about them because you don't actually press a button to make them attack (even after bringing them up...).

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Dude, FOUR identical threads? Thats gotta be a record, right? Anybody?
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -