Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Clubbin View Post
    I admit that I really did enjoy the selections during the story. I had a bit of fun with those.

You speak the truth many times over Niered, I didn't expect much of the AI so it's not like it really disappointed me. At least they provide themselves at somewhat competent meat shields... as no matter who it is they almost always just run into the group of mobs and start swinging/shooting.
    Exactly. In FF:CC you were lucky if your NPC's were smart enough to actually attack an enemy, and they never bothered to use special attacks. At least the NPC's in PSZ feel like theyre trying. Sure, they have the intelligence of an autism victim, but at least they TRY.

In FF:CC it felt like the NPC's were purposefully out to fuck you over. Like standing just on the edge of a platform so you couldnt jump on it.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

Dude made the game sound like it's terrible but I don't think it's a bad game and the story is not too bad either.
    A few things they should work on though is probably making more combos for weapons instead of the timed
    1-2-3 combo cause it's kinda boring. Another thing too is they should make it a little more challenging. Not just
    Enemy-wise but it should have different elements to it like puzzles from time to time as well. The
    game should engage the player to things other than killing monsters and finding red keys.

lol, He is pissed that he was pulled away from MW 2 for an hour to review this game. He even hints to that in the last sentence of his review: "Just don't go in expecting a flawless -- or particularly modern -- experience." This game really runs on fan power anyways.

Its should be higher like an A or an A+.The story is not that bad, actually it made me laugh so hard when I saw the "I wish i had a popcorn" selection and Ogi's "cinematic transformation" even some of the side missions stories are really funny.Compared to its PSP counterpart,the a.i. are way better.The graphics are much to be desire but come on its on a damn ds but they really made it work well compared to most crappy games coming out on the said platform
    Last edited by GantzDetainee; Jan 11, 2010 at 01:15 PM.

The guy is entitled to an oppinion however I read that exact same description in Nintendo Power when they reviewed it LOL although Nintendo Power gave the game a pretty stellar 8. His description btw is not exact just worded differently no real difference in the presentations. Just take it how you like them and dont worry about what someone thinks. I liked Beyond the Beyond on the ps1 and I haven't found anyone that liked that game LOL

Level 93 Humar-Winders **Retired**
    Level 100 Ramar-Rick Hunter **Retired**
    Level 100 Fomar-Windancer **Retired**

Ya Nintendo Power always gives the game what it deserves though (mabye an 8.5-9 would have been nicer though :P) but at a bare minimum what it deserves.

I used to trust 1Up though, that trust is gone.

i personally never trust reviews from anyone i dont know
    i am very happy with it and will most likely end up buying another copy
    i only wished that they would have gave it a better review so it would end up in the hands of more players
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

Suuuuperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Douche.

I remember that 1up review when I looked up reviews for Phantasy Star Zero last November when I first learned of its existence. That review didn't bother me that much because I have a tendency to look up multiple reviews of games I'm interested in playing but not sure if it will see any playtime past day one so I can receive a balanced perspective of what I'm getting into.

It is strange though that I went to a GameStop and surprisingly enough I couldn't find a copy of the game.