Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Is it worth waiting for Supp. Update anymore?

I mean, it doesnt even seem like the JP players even like their game anymore. I think the only thing worth coming up is the Supplemental Update, but Guardians Cash seems to override it anyway. And practically all of the really good new content/items are Guardians Cash ANYWAY, or account-restricted (no trading, selling, and only ONE of it).

I mean, I've held on for this long, but it doesn't seem like the game gets any better after Supplemental.... And we still dont even have that in the US version. I might not even care about the Supplemental Update when we actually get it (PSP2!)!

I wouldn't mind it if Guardians Cash was only a small portion of the content, but it really seems like ST is NOT going to give this game regular updates anymore, atleast not as often....

I doubt the update is going to come out for us at all. I wish it would, mainly for the /R missions, but considering the current population, it probably doesn't make economic sense.

After the supp. update, they go back to the same old drip feed and nothing changes.
    Except now you can kill enemies 40 levels under you by just staring at them.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    After the supp. update, they go back to the same old drip feed and nothing changes.
    lolol.
    Lazy Techers Unite!

If it's weapons the only thing the supplemental update will provide then I will not care at all, I just want to finish Episode 3 and say goodbye to PSU lol

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Wait, I thought we could already do that. *stares at lvl 130 Go Vahra, watches it do its annoying dying cry*
    Insert signature that details my numerous PSO2 characters and years of various PSO-related gaming experience here.

worth waiting or not is depend on you.
    I mean... you don't lose anything to wait it. you can just cancel your sub and play other game while waiting, and then come back whenever you want.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

I've been saying no for a loooong time. It really isn't going to change as much as what people are making it out to be.

People make it sound as if its like a whole new game. In reality everything is the way it is just now but with a few changes. Sure some characters need the stat changes but its not changing what the game does. If you're bored of the game now then you will still be bored of it then.

I really just want my last achievement then i'm offski :/
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

If you have a Playstation Portable, then no.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Quote Originally Posted by DreXxiN View Post
    If you have a Playstation Portable, then no.
    This. Any gameplay changes the Suplemental Update will provide will be obsolete compared to the ones in this game, and it still feels the same as PSU xD and about items you will have all the items PSU still does not have and lots more...