Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I demand that the final update double every exp rate in the game and also cut all prices in half!

I think if the lack of updates so far doesn't finally kill psu, guardian's cash will
    http://www.mayhemforyou.com
    Comic Updated Fridays

Playing a game for what it may offer in the future doesn't make a lot of sense to me. You either still enjoy PSU or you don't, no update is going to change that.

It's like staying in a bad relationship because you hope things will get better in the future. Your just going to prolong your suffering and end up more disappointed and angry than you already are.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibdozer View Post
    Playing a game for what it may offer in the future doesn't make a lot of sense to me. You either still enjoy PSU or you don't, no update is going to change that.

It's like staying in a bad relationship because you hope things will get better in the future. Your just going to prolong your suffering and end up more disappointed and angry than you already are.
    Well said, brother
    Cheating is just an admission of personal inadequacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibdozer View Post

I don't think anyone would be playing the game if there were never any updates. You really think anyone would still be playing if we were stuck with A rank missions, a lvl 50 cap, only 3 classes to choose from, B rank weapons, and a handful of missions?
    Last edited by Shou; Dec 2, 2009 at 04:38 AM.

No.

/thread

Signature by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Shou View Post
    I don't think anyone would be playing the game if there were never any updates.
    You would think wrong then. I play the game. I would continue to play the game. It doesn't really matter as far as I'm concerned if there were updates or not. Updates aren't the reason why I play this game.

Heck I still play "old" games like Disgaea and Castlevania III. Those games never had content updates. I play Street Fighter 3 and King of Fighters 98 and those are games that you can complete in 10 minutes worth of gameplay. Content updates are a bonus for me. Not a reason to play a game.

You must care about the amount of content in a game. You would play PSU if there was nothing but a my room? Maybe what you are trying to say that there is enough content already released to keep you happy for a long time. Don't confuse that with, "content does not matter".
    Last edited by Shou; Dec 2, 2009 at 02:54 PM.

Rehabbed SEGAholic

Quote Originally Posted by fay View Post
    Just for the record, the only reason i'm back just now (started 3 weeks ago) is because I just want that last achievement. They STILL haven't given us it even after years of waiting! Do they think that loads of people are like me and will quit as soon as we get it? I mean its not like they have loads of players at the moment.
    This is the hilarious part for me. I mean, how did SEGA ever get authorization from Microsoft to include an achievement that you cannot get without SEGA releasing additional content? I thought that every game had to have 1,000 gamerscore available from the start. Heck, even FFXI had 1,000 gamerscore available even if unlocking every class' level 75 achievement was practically impossible.

I wonder if we could simply petition Microsoft and have them unlock the achievement for us. That would be the icing on the cake if Microsoft gave us the achievement before SEGA unlocked the content from a game that was released in 2006 (over 3 years ago!). Besides, SEGA had their chance with the GUARDIAN's Colony GBR and utterly failed. If you want your gamerscore it might be worth an email to Microsoft's customer service. Who knows, it could even work.
    Last edited by Hiero_Glyph; Dec 2, 2009 at 02:54 PM.

It would be better if microsoft just said "No, and we're not supporting your shitty product anymore after this installment"