Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mines < Plant

Default Mines < Plant

Has anybody else noticed that the Plant is OP in this game? In PSO, the Mines were tough, but still easier than the Ruins. In PS0, the Plant is even harder than the Dark Shrine in my opinion. The Arkzein is an improved Garanz (let's face it), and has caused me way more pain than the Phobos, and multiple Arkzeins wreak havoc with their homing missiles. The wimpy Korse are still better than the Derreo. The Finjers are more annoying than the Eulids. And in my opinion the Humilias is debateable in difficulty compared to both Mother Trinity and Dark Falz combined. I mean, Humilias ice cannon+slow cannon+Sword Rush kills if you don't use an item somewhere in between. And let's face it, if the already cheap Humilias had a second boss right after, the fight would be hands down tougher than Mother Trinity (who is very easy) and Dark Falz.
    Phantasy Star Zero

Slayer 2.0
    HuCAST
    FC: 3481 2644 3342

*PM me your FC if you feel like playing sometime.

Unless, that is, you stay immediately under him. But even then, he's tough. Dark Falz's instant-kill-dark-death-ray-thingy is remarkably hard to survive.

But Humilias has significantly more hp than DF in my experience. I'm able to kill DF before he even starts his swimming cycle on SH mode, while Humilias is still alive and able to get at least one invincible seperation mode off before I can kill it.

Quote Originally Posted by BH.Donyxz View Post
    Unless, that is, you stay immediately under him. But even then, he's tough. Dark Falz's instant-kill-dark-death-ray-thingy is remarkably hard to survive.
    Which one? Blue beam or black beam? Blue you just always attack from behind, black you run to the edge between holes.

Plus, he loves attacking the NPCs. (Anti ftw!)
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by BH.Donyxz View Post
    Which one? Blue beam or black beam? Blue you just always attack from behind, black you run to the edge between holes.

Plus, he loves attacking the NPCs. (Anti ftw!)

Humilias is a jerk. Basically, you just spend the whole fight trying to stay under/behind him. He's not too bad on Normal, but hard+ he's pure evil.
    Coming Soon!

Mines was probably my favorite area in Episode 1 of PSO, and while I still have yet to decide on my favorite area in PS0, the Arca Plant is one that I'm considering. It WAS Paru, but I don't enjoy the boss fight. So for now, it is either the Ruins or Plant.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

Ice Protect + Slow Protect = easy Humilias.

Yeah i agree, Arkzein's missiles are fn brutal. I said this before, if i have to fight two of them im cursing a storm. There is a minor trick with them though. When they Shoot their missile and you happen to dodge it, you can make it follow you so that it hits another enemy or the proprietor of the missile. it does like 200-300 dmg on to its fellow bad guys. Which is quite nice considering Arkzein takes only a 3rd of your psychical dmg.
    PSZ Info
    Nickname: Ja'Zoo Race/job: RAmar Lv91 Alt: FOnewm Lv79
    F/C: 1462-6294-4164

For online missions, I prefer playing Dark Shrine. The constant repetition of Finjay and Korse-type enemies in Arca Plant gets on my nerves. It isn't that they are difficult enemies. Rather, it is basically that you are seeing the same two enemy types in every room on a long stage. The Arkzein are interesting, but they don't appear often enough to break up the monotony for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    For online missions, I prefer playing Dark Shrine. The constant repetition of Finjay and Korse-type enemies in Arca Plant gets on my nerves. It isn't that they are difficult enemies. Rather, it is basically that you are seeing the same two enemy types in every room on a long stage. The Arkzein are interesting, but they don't appear often enough to break up the monotony for me.
    Also, the surfers are hellaciously annoying.
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.