Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The HUnewm as a Ninja?

Would it be viable to create a HUnewm, load him up with MST boosts, toss on a Shinobi Suit and Shuriken just because of his ninja-esque style, or would this be a bad idea?

Senior Arks Member..? SquashDemon's Avatar
    I came from Ragol, and all the not-sense that makes with it.

I don't think he'd be much better than a slicer HUmar, in that regard. but eh, your character, do what you want.
    Episode III for Life.

FOnewmn. Yes. HUnewmn. No.

HUs naturally dont have the MST for that kind of build however epic it may be. >:

Mill Lilly Harvester ARASHIKAGE's Avatar
    In arms reach of my Snow Queen at all times.

I like the idea... You could name him Edge (Final Fantasy four), it would look just like him.
    PSO GCN: Storm Shadow - RAmar - Retired
    PSU AOTI PC/PS2: Storm Shadow - Human Male PT - Retired
    PSZ: Hazatak Kid - RAmar - level 95

Retardacon \re-,tard-a-kan\ n 1 : retarded robot, humanoid, android, cyborg or cast as a : retarded decepticon b : cast from phanasty star found generally being retarded on these forums c : one who advocates cast supremacy 2 also see : cast supremacist

"arrgh such a retardacon"

Rofl. Edge is a womanizer though >.> lol

I mean... How bad would it suck? Lol, I've got a couple of Divine/Minds.... And my Acc wouldn't be sooo bad as to need a boost.
    Last edited by Phoenix_Black; Dec 1, 2009 at 05:06 PM.

Well firstly, for something like that a HUnewearl would do a better job with inherently higher MST and ATA. Also take note that with a full MST mag and stocked up MST mats, a slicer will probably be the only weapon you'll be using.

Granted you could swap into a full ATP mag and use some actual hunter weapons, but your physical damage will be slightly lacking. Though, taking into consideration that none of my mats were spent on ATP (40MST/40EVA) it wouldn't be that bad. I haven't had any problem with my build currently, and my mag is 80 ATP 20 ATA. I swap into a slicer for some bosses (Dragon dies so easily with a slicer and MST mag, as do a few other bosses.)

In terms of your damage with the slicer, there's no doubt you'll be doing as much as a force would be if they were compensating for their lack of ATA. In terms of techniques, however...you'll obviously be lacking, even if your resta can be pumped up quite nicely.
    Last edited by Aziel; Dec 1, 2009 at 05:38 PM.
    "A real man never dies, even when he's killed."
    My PSZ info is in my profile. Leave me a message if you're going to add me, so I can at least add you as well.

I'm not too hurt by a lack of Techniques. I'm going to be whipping that shuriken around with an Element boost for Lv. 3 Heaven... Any gimping might plaay into my need to have some level difficulty of fighting, at level 100...

Eh ... to tell the truth, I think Sega wanted HUnewn/HUnewearl's to be used just like this ... just think about it: high EVP, Robes as equips, end-game slicers are shurikens ...

Oh, don't forget, a Slicer Force needs to sacrifice some MST for ATA, since their accuracy is fairly low ... while HUnewn's have reasonable/good ATA ...

... still, a Slicer HUnewn, even if fun to use, will have medium damage at best >>

Go for it then--in terms of raw shuriken power you honestly would rival a force.
    "A real man never dies, even when he's killed."
    My PSZ info is in my profile. Leave me a message if you're going to add me, so I can at least add you as well.