Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Funny how this exact post was the 4th result on google when searching "phantasy star zero dsi funcionality".

Im happy with my lite. All [games] things come to an end, and until the next release, theres other games to pass the time!
    PSU AOTI Xbox 360 -Retired Forever?
    Kishiia -10x Human Fighgunner
    Illumina -8x Cast Fighgunner

Phantasy Star Zero
    Friend Code: 3610-1135-3254 -PM me if you add me, thanks.

HUnewm - 60+

http://9999hitpoints.wordpress.com/ - My fledgling Videogame Blog.

Ah.

Then you do have a reason to be angry.

Continue as you wish, I won't get in the way again.

Funny how this exact post was the 4th result on google when searching "phantasy star zero dsi funcionality".
    Funny how? Because that means there wasn't much info on it?
    Last edited by Epically Leet; Dec 3, 2009 at 08:33 PM.
    ...Rest in peace, ol' chap. :'(

Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

So when can we expect Sega to unlock the facial mapping feature for the DSi's cameras?

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

Russia's Greatest Love Machine Rasputin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Niered View Post
    No. You are the most ignorant person I have met on these boards, period. Your basically saying:

"Well y'know, nobody in the last year since this game's release has found anything that even remotely implies DSi functionality, and this is well after the fact that people have torn apart and scrutinized the games code, the game is already out here in the states and it still was never mentioned in a single press release, the game never mentions it in its manual or anything, and the game was released less than a month after the DSi. But I still think that theres a good chance it has it."

Oh, yeah, and the ONLY game to come out WITH DSi only functionality pretty much sold itself on that idea alone. Meaning that no matter how retarded SEGA's advertising committee is, its not THAT stupid.

Your like a sparrow that knocks itself unconscious against a glass window of fact, wakes up, and goes at it again.

There is concrete evidence against it, the game developers NEVER MENTIONED IT, and its A YEAR OLD.

Stop sticking your heads in the dirt.

Okay, you know what? Just to appease you hopeful's, Im personally sending an email to sega's technical help department to ask them this. I know the response I'll get, but I can't stand ignorance so consider it for your benefit.
    rofl xD

Quote Originally Posted by Epically Leet View Post
    Doesn't depress me at all. It's not like the whole bunch of them has been around and read everything they've stumbled upon. Seriously. Imagine yourself in the position of simply seeing this lie on a shelf. You grab it, then wonders if it has any DSi functionality. You go to your PS source. Asks. End of story.

It's not that bad, but I get the annoyance. Just don't call it depressing like they're the biggest fucking idiots on Earth. They can't know everything.
    Exactly why we need a sticky. So people can stop asking if they don't know. There is nothing wrong with not knowing, but when a question becomes increasingly common and becomes asked normally and answered an equal amount then you know...a sticky of the question and its respective answer would be nice or a FAQ with said question and answer would do as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Djehuti View Post
    you know how when you want to know anything about anything you just google it, and like 10,000 hits come up.

well "phantasy star zero dsi funcionality" when googled comes up with a weak 2 hits, both regarding phantasy star mini.

to me, thats evidence that it doesnt exist.

thanks google, for clearing all that up.

Exactly. We are not obliged to give you links or proof. When a question is asked, it is answered. Simple.