Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    I don't get it? How do you know?
    Goddammit.

You are the exact person this thread is targeted at. We get at least 1-2 threads a day asking this same question. Excuse us for getting a little pissed.

The people on this board have been frequenting it pretty much since the day this game was announced, a year and a half ago. Ok? Your brother's sister's nephew's dog's caretaker's dead grandma was wrong. They were either talking out there ass, or more likely, just wrong.

Those of us who have been around here as long as we have would have heard SOMETHING conclusive about a game thats a year old in Japan ok? There never was, nor was there any reason to believe, that it would have DSi functionaliy. Ever.

Don't you think a Developer would MENTION that as a selling point? Don't you think they would try to sell the game based on that kind of a premise? They didn't. Okay?

I will personally try to help as much to see that this thread stays bumped on the first page for as long as it seems necessary, though considering how much people seem to hold out for the hope that it has DSi functionality, I'm sure we'll see more of these thickheaded threads pop up.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

This is one of the reasons I stopped playing PSZ. Don't get me wrong, it is SUCH a fun and amazing game. It is so well done, it's almost mind blowing. And, I absolutely loved the multiplayer. However, when I heard about PSP2, and that there would be DLC, I immediately thought, "Oh my god, there's going to be a point where I "finish" PSZ." That's one of the things I loved about PSU: yes, there is a point where you could "finish" the game, but a month later, there would be new items, new levels, new things to look forward to. The fact that it is impossible with PSZ, really really really bummed me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawndus View Post
    This is one of the reasons I stopped playing PSZ. Don't get me wrong, it is SUCH a fun and amazing game. It is so well done, it's almost mind blowing. And, I absolutely loved the multiplayer. However, when I heard about PSP2, and that there would be DLC, I immediately thought, "Oh my god, there's going to be a point where I "finish" PSZ." That's one of the things I loved about PSU: yes, there is a point where you could "finish" the game, but a month later, there would be new items, new levels, new things to look forward to. The fact that it is impossible with PSZ, really really really bummed me out.
    Yeah. Too bad your just paying sega a monthly fee for stuff already on the disk. At least in PSU's case.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

Russia's Greatest Love Machine Rasputin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Niered View Post
    Goddammit...

Don't you think a Developer would MENTION that as a selling point? Don't you think they would try to sell the game based on that kind of a premise? They didn't. Okay?...
    SEGA hasn't quite been on top of their advertising game lately (hell, many GAMESTOPS don't even carry PS0). At this point, I feel safe to say that some sort of DSi functionality is still up in the air.

Even still. Something as large and major as DLC for a DS game which would be an early first for the DSi would be mentioned somewhere.

no matter how shitty you are at PR. Something that large (being the first to release DLC on the DS) is hard to not say after a year.

Plus, I just feel like something as big as DLC for the DSi wouldn't first happen on a game like PS0, which really hasn't been a big release... like, most people didn't even hear about this game unless they were tracking it for a while because they were already phantasy star fans. I think their first DSi DLC will be on a more mainstream release.

Quote Originally Posted by Epically Leet View Post
    Don't take dumps in public restrooms. When you least expect it, something'll come up from the toilet and bite you in the butt.

More like a first party title?

As if nintendo would give dibs to Sega rather than themselves on their own console. :|

There is just way too much pointing against it.

So no. No DSi Exclusive ANYTHING for PSZ.

Point Blank. End story. That's all she wrote. That's all folks. Game Over YEEAAAH. Fin. Ende. no fucking more.

Stop. Asking. Please.
    Last edited by GHNeko; Dec 3, 2009 at 04:49 AM.

Senior Arks Member..? SquashDemon's Avatar
    I came from Ragol, and all the not-sense that makes with it.

I don't claim to be an expert on how gaming HARDWARE works, but software wise, ST had no idea of the DSi's future existence while they were making PSZ, in fact I'm pretty sure the game was almost finished when the DSi came out, Console developers rarely if EVER share new console schematics with third-party developers, so unless ST in it's LAST stages of development somehow found out about the DSi, and were able to COMPLETELY REPROGRAM THE GAME to recognize the DSi and add whatever the hell functionality they were going to add, it didn't happen. And I'll use the fact that PSZ MADE it's release date as proof that they didn't, something like that would have caused them to push it back by AT LEAST a month. and that's saying their programmers were working 12-hour shifts, 60 hours a week. I know software, you don't do shit with your hardware unless your software is SPECIFICALLY CONFIGURED TO RECOGNIZE IT.
    Episode III for Life.

Hurf Durf let us blindly believe in every single thing typed by some random user that did not state any sort of source or proof for what they just wrote. What's next? Maybe Playstation 2 can play Playstation 3 games?

How can people be so ignorant- oh wait *looks at all the (religious)adults with their imaginary friends, actually never mind t hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephton View Post
    Plus, I just feel like something as big as DLC for the DSi wouldn't first happen on a game like PS0, which really hasn't been a big release... like, most people didn't even hear about this game unless they were tracking it for a while because they were already phantasy star fans. I think their first DSi DLC will be on a more mainstream release.
    I was waiting for PSZ for a year, but didn't know an exact release date. I had absolutely no clue it even released in the US until I was at Gamestop. As I was leaving, I overheard someone say, "Phantasy Star 0? What the heck is this?" Made a full 180 and went running back in there. XD But still, even when the game is sitting there on the New Releases shelf, it's not something people are jumping at. That guy didn't buy it. D: