Page 397 of 562 FirstFirst ... 297347387394395396397398399400407447497 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 5616

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosmaster00 View Post
    Good news and bad news? I got my Lavis Canon FINALLY (42% as well, ultra-lol), and then shortly afterwards, I apparently joined the game of a hacker and it saved, and knowing my complete incompetency, I don't back up my saves, and even if I did before I went on PS:P2, it probably wouldn't have had my new Lavis either, so... now I'm level 172 and HuLv30. T_T

I won't let this get me down, though... it may be a slight gap in what I was before from completion, but since I spared myself short of 200, I can still make it there myself from where I am now... Just gotta try and get into the hang of my new level, since now that I'm a higher level, onliners will probably expect more of me (even though I've long since outsurvived a lot of others in things like MAC runs where I would be the one out of all four in several runs who WOULDN'T cause the mission an abrupt end)... but alas, I'll probably limit who I play with from now on... I had my share of "loleveling" mindgames, I wanna settle back down. :[

Oh, and I took advantage of my new level and ran Gemaga and got a T.Hyoris. Fully extended and now on my palette. This may be a little bit more fun now, perhaps...
    Your level doesn't matter as much as your equipment does, or the players skill for that matter. Anyway, First time on this thread, so I'll just list my favorites:
    Kanon Qualia, ~30% light (extended)
    Ill Gill Testament, 25%ice, 25%fire,42%lightning,23%light,40%dark
    Tsumikiri/Saiko Omote/Hyori (Both) Tsumikiri Hyori extended with 18%Ground
    Spread Needle 17%ice
    Yasminkov 3000 ~30%ground
    Shidenji-hiken 59%dark (WHY NOT ONE MORE %! WHY!)
    Victory 43%dark
    Demonic Laevateinn ~17%lightning
    Svaltia Tomahawk 40%ice

EDIT: level 144
    PSPo2;
    Graviteon: CAST, Male, level 102,RA/16 VA/15|Nalma: Newman, male, level 90, FO/13 VA/13

I am a RAcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosmaster00 View Post
    Good news and bad news? I got my Lavis Canon FINALLY (42% as well, ultra-lol), and then shortly afterwards, I apparently joined the game of a hacker and it saved, and knowing my complete incompetency, I don't back up my saves, and even if I did before I went on PS:P2, it probably wouldn't have had my new Lavis either, so... now I'm level 172 and HuLv30. T_T

I won't let this get me down, though... it may be a slight gap in what I was before from completion, but since I spared myself short of 200, I can still make it there myself from where I am now... Just gotta try and get into the hang of my new level, since now that I'm a higher level, onliners will probably expect more of me (even though I've long since outsurvived a lot of others in things like MAC runs where I would be the one out of all four in several runs who WOULDN'T cause the mission an abrupt end)... but alas, I'll probably limit who I play with from now on... I had my share of "loleveling" mindgames, I wanna settle back down. :[

Oh, and I took advantage of my new level and ran Gemaga and got a T.Hyoris. Fully extended and now on my palette. This may be a little bit more fun now, perhaps...
    Aww man thats rough. Did that happen right after I logged?
    PSPo2 US
    Kelmor: [MCast Lvl140 HU10 BR 26 RA 8]

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Yeah, something like that. I got happy from the Lavis and joined someone else's party for EXP since I wasn't really hunting anything... little did I know the EXP I would be getting... <_<

Also, apparently the cheat they used swapped my "current" EXP with my "needed for Lvl-up" EXP, because now I need over 58million EXP to get to 173... so, eityher I'm screwed, or I'm just going to have to resolve to finding another hacker to either help FIX that, or just get me to Lv200 and completely nullify the problem entirely, and I really don't want to have to do the second, but I will resort to such if that's how it has to be, since I don't want to be stuck at Lv172 forever... :\
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Ran two Ancient Invader S runs this morning. I got some nice stuff:

Infinite Conundrum 19%
    Eternal Dimension 30%

PSU - Retired - Syonu Lvl 160 Cast
    PSØ - Retired - Syonu Lvl 100 HUcast

PSP2 - Syonu Lvl 200 Cast HU-30 RA-30 VA-30 FO-26
    Rare Weapon Registry: 105/112 Titles Earned: 204/250
    Weapon Collection Rate: 91.90%

Quote Originally Posted by Infernonyc View Post
    Berdysh 38%
    Was running Lightning Beasts S, came out of no where, and then another rainbow at the boss, and my heart dropped, but it was only armor lol
    How did you get a Berdysh from Lightning Beasts? Or did I read that wrong?

PSU - Retired - Syonu Lvl 160 Cast
    PSØ - Retired - Syonu Lvl 100 HUcast

PSP2 - Syonu Lvl 200 Cast HU-30 RA-30 VA-30 FO-26
    Rare Weapon Registry: 105/112 Titles Earned: 204/250
    Weapon Collection Rate: 91.90%

Chaosmaster00: truly i tell you...if you have a back up file...no matter how low level your character are...use it...or just start over and just save your current items on your storage and see what happen if you use a new character

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

No, I'm not losing all my time and effort gone just because of a whim. I'll manage with my hacked character fine, it's not like those levels make even the biggest difference besides about some damage, a little survivability, and a few new weapons I can wield.

Anyways, I guess the problem got solved... found another hacker, couldn't change my EXP needed/gained problem, so he just got me to 200 so that it wasn't a problem anymore... I am ashamed to have to have resorted to such, but really, there wasn't much I could do otherwise besides gain 58million EXP, and for what, one level, and then what would become of level 174? 59 million? See the dilemma? Hopefully some will see it my way... but I still feel kinda bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

yeah that sucks and is the main reason i dont play online. i would have done the same thing though u kinda got screwed so might as well hit 200

Guess i'm not the only one that its happened to i guess. The same thing happened and i got flamed for it. It hurts man. And it hurts bad.

to both Chaosmaster00 and Hucast...i now what you are talking about to...but for me it was more shocking....i was robbed a few months ago and lost my psp and my character...hopefully i had a backup but with pretty low level and i need to get another psp...now i´m level 127 and with a new psp. so i truly now how you feel.

Hucast...i reaad when you got flamed and i believe you that it wasn´t your doing...i´m seen you here before i even make an acocunt here ( i check the PSO thread and PSU threads before). so don´t worry and lets play sometime on infinity XD