Page 101 of 562 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5616

1000th post. First. Or rather, thousand and first, including the very first post of this topic.

High percentages are worth keeping, even if the weapon in question is a few stars under what you normally use. Oh, and always keep 60% weapons/armors for the titles.

-Wayu

It mattered in PSU and PSP1 too. It mattered lots in PSU from what I gather.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    1000th post. First. Or rather, thousand and first, including the very first post of this topic.

High percentages are worth keeping, even if the weapon in question is a few stars under what you normally use. Oh, and always keep 60% weapons/armors for the titles.

-Wayu
    I found the stars don't really matter to much. Kubara weapons are generally low star but high leveled.

I know, I'll have the dark title when I transfer to the full game

PSP2 US: D'Ante - Human - Male - Level 150 - [VA 28] [HU 10] [RA 12] [FO 10] - Battle Rank: F - Challenge Rank: Elite
    No matter how hard the challenge or how great the fall this indomitable spirit will always stand tall..
    Titles left: 17 Comp, 7 Collect, 4 Challenge, 8 Battle, 1 Special

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    It mattered in PSU and PSP1 too. It mattered lots in PSU from what I gather.
    At least t'wasn't the case in offline mode. Dam Barta, Nos Diga, Ra Foie, and that MST/TP boost technique were all you ever needed.

-Wayu

I'm getting scape dolls and Lutus Jigga like there is no tomorrow ._.
    The Lutus Jigga I don't mind but scape dolls leave me and my inventory alone! ;_;

PSP2 US: D'Ante - Human - Male - Level 150 - [VA 28] [HU 10] [RA 12] [FO 10] - Battle Rank: F - Challenge Rank: Elite
    No matter how hard the challenge or how great the fall this indomitable spirit will always stand tall..

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Eternity View Post
    I'm getting scape dolls and Lutus Jigga like there is no tomorrow ._.
    The Lutus Jigga I don't mind but scape dolls leave me and my inventory alone! ;_;
    You'll be glad for getting scapes at higher level; there's some really cheap enemies Even without instant-death Megid (since it Infects now), some enemies can potentially kill you really easily- Seed-Ardites seem to like doing this with their spin that comes from nowhere and can move towards you >_>

Anyway:
    Muktengek 32% (Jusnagun, True Darkness S, VA)
    Soul Eater 3% (Komazli, Flowers of Ice A, I forget who was leader)
    Landslide Impact (Clear Box, Burning Snow S, VA) - Happy I found this, S-Rank Ground Mirage should be a big help.

Got my Caseal to 81, my Beast to 110, her job level from 7 to 9, and my Newman's job level to 18. I'll add more later.

Edit: Finally managed to get some stuff I wanted from the Offering Box:
    Danish Mary 12%
    Bloody Mary 36%
    Mikunas Set (Pink/Purple)
    Last edited by Neith; Sep 1, 2010 at 02:13 PM.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

It'd be nice if they programmed it so that anything that your full of would go straight to your shared storage. I bit bothersome literally getting 2/3 scapedolls within a second of each other.

^

Not happening. That would defeat the purpose of having an inventory.

More Gekistnatas. Screw this. Going for the Feril/Legs now, seeing as how I've gotten 2 Feri/Minds and a Feri/Force from spamming Sacred Stream.

-Wayu

^

More Gekistnatas. Screw this. Going for the Feril/Legs now, seeing as how I've gotten 2 Feri/Minds and a Feri/Force from spamming Sacred Stream.

-Wayu
    How? It isn't changing anything. It just makes it so you don't have to manually send things to your shared storage.

^

-Wayu
    Good luck on Feril / Legs, I'm hunting them (I want 2) for my BR too, with not much luck so far. I thought I'd got it a few days ago, but it was Feril / Guard

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)