Page 103 of 562 FirstFirst ... 35393100101102103104105106113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 5616

Why does nobody make backups of their saves?

Takes like 2 minutes.
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

Laziness with a hint of "It'll never happen to me!". And yes, even 2 minutes is too long.

Lesson learned though, will make a backup every 10 levels.
    Last edited by Shakuri; Sep 3, 2010 at 03:33 PM.

Finally started playing my JP version again. Went from 72 -> 74, and obtained a Lv20 Foie, a 51% [ice] Meteor Cannon, Burn/Resist (woo...), and a 31% [earth] Muzzlefever. Nothing great, but it's still fun seeing S ranks drop now that I can safely run a handful of A rank missions.

And question : how do you insert the element icons?
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

Apply colons to the front and back of light, dark, ground, lightning, fire, and ice.
    :fire: becomes

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Apply colons to the front and back of light, dark, ground, lightning, fire, and ice.
    :fire: becomes
    Ah, thanks. I was using brackets -_-
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

works too. These element icons are regarded as smilies to the board system which is why they use colons.

Ran the Plant Clad-6 mission 6 times. Got nothing put loads of Scape Dolls and Artemis'. No Feril/Legs yet...

...did get a 59% Orpaline, though. Damn you, SEGA.

-Wayu

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    Laziness with a hint of "It'll never happen to me!". And yes, even 2 minutes is too long.

Lesson learned though, will make a backup every 10 levels.
    I had a backup shortly before it got destroyed; see, I had just finally found the Edel Fucil, so I thought that my backup save was definitely not going be what I wanted to use.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Hello, new user, but have been reading this forum for awhile.
    Beat the story mode on Hard yesterday (lvl 106 Human/Hunter), and shopped some Elysions:
    49%
    50%

Just got the download mission and did the Gemaga mission a few times.
    Seems to be a nice spot EXP/MP wise, although the boss fight is pretty hard.

I got the Tsumikiri Hyouri dagger as a reward for beating it the third time, isn't this supposed to be pretty rare? ... 59%, lucky I guess?

This Shizuru seems to be a lot easier compared to the Story mode fight on Hard, dunno why. Maybe it's the camera angle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post

Just got the download mission and did the Gemaga mission a few times.
    Seems to be a nice spot EXP/MP wise, although the boss fight is pretty hard.

I got the Tsumikiri Hyouri dagger as a reward for beating it the third time, isn't this supposed to be pretty rare? ... 59%, lucky I guess?

This Shizuru seems to be a lot easier compared to the Story mode fight on Hard, dunno why. Maybe it's the camera angle.
    yeah...the camera helps...but it is more the stage that helps...specially for the use of ex traps...y always kill him with a couple of ex traps on the middle and they always touch the 3 of them....i just hate when shizuru comes with that aura like thing around him... the fight gets more annoying...
    anyway i found one dagger of his twin daggers (dont know the name) 56% ground....nothing else worthy for mention...
    oh yeah i finally run a MAX with a few people...MAX IV was the first time MAX round i ever made...it was challenging..cause we were all on lv 90/105 and around the second stage one of my teammates quit the game...it was more harder later against olga angelus i was the only one with gun to shot him and the rest just get hit...cause a close range was suicide...anyway we nail his ***... now i have the 4 MAX reward weapons...i´m happy...
    my character on psp2i:
    ダニエル human male
    R. フィニガン beast male
    シュタウフェンベルク cast female
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic61202_6.gif