Page 104 of 562 FirstFirst ... 45494101102103104105106107114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 5616

Haha, I'm a Hunter so I don't use traps, melee only so it's even worse for me. :P
    The time I got twin daggers off them, one of the clones had an orange aura as well.

blade destruction + a twin saber that has stun = O ^Ob. Oh sure you can't hit the real Shizuru with stun. But it does help against his clones. Also, getting up in his personal bubble so that his bullets never hit me....

I feel like playing a couple rounds of Gemaga <o<.

Let's see... I washed my sheets, cleaned up a bit... Oh wait, wrong accomplishments. I did lots of From the East runs today. That's pretty much all I did. Lots and lots. I think I got the cake shop 5 or 6 times bring my stamp card total up to 8. I also got two rare missions: Phantom Fissure and the Parum fire seed core cleansing mission. Notable drops were as follows. I took some time off between missions to farm level 30 disks from the Secret Society trade mission for my character and to store for Infinity too. I've got 24 level 30 disks stored away so my Duman character in Infinity will have a decent head start. Granted there are 136 total PAs, bullets, and techs so it's only a small amount.

Cross Scar 51%
    Shippujinrai 14%
    Ryuhojidora 54%

That's it. Almost an entire day spamming one mission and only three items worth writing about. I guess a crappy Shippujinrai is better than no Shippujinrai. One of the people I was running with today said she had done over 200 runs and nothing so I guess I should consider myself lucky.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that by getting the Shippujinrai, I've collected all the sabers that can be dropped in Free Missions. The rest are in Extra missions.
    Last edited by Mike; Sep 4, 2010 at 09:25 AM.

I finally completed Story Mode last night and got the good ending, thus getting Whitill Sphere and Whitill Wing.

I'm planning on completing all missions that have "NEW" on them still in order to unlock any free missions that are still locked. I am, however, dreading the battles against dimma and even uglier flying fatty. Those battles are never fun for me :/
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

It sucks that I don't know any kanji, because I have no idea what the names for any of the missions are just by reading them in-game

BUT! I ran the rogue infested Magasgana (?) mission on A and wound up with:

2x Pumpkin Heads, both
    1x Uransara 36%
    1x Varista 56% (not bad! I just might 10/10 it)

Oh, and those little FOrogues are a pain in the butt.
    -----------------

Ran x3 Bruce runs with rank S completion having 11:12 on each run on a very late night. It's 5:16 am for me im going to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleJG View Post
    I'm planning on completing all missions that have "NEW" on them still in order to unlock any free missions that are still locked. I am, however, dreading the battles against dimma and even uglier flying fatty. Those battles are never fun for me :/
    Dump EX traps on him when he lands.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Dump EX traps on him when he lands.
    That's the solution to any problem.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

I found out yesterday that it's actually easier to hunt those flying pigs online than offline. When you're online, they lag in the begining so you can drop at least one EX and it will fully run its course before the boss flys away. If you have two people who can use EX traps and people with rifiles, you can finish the fight in less than 30 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna View Post
    That's the solution to any problem.
    Isn't it? lol

I know that you no one loves traps more than you do on this forum, but a part of me is crossing my fingers for some sort of nerf (at least during boss fights). I was fighting De Ragnus yesterday and all I did was hide behind him while my traps did all the work. It was embarrassing, and beautiful at the same time.
    -----------------