Page 6 of 562 FirstFirst ... 34567891656106506 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Found my first Olga Dilan and chopped it's tail off. Whahaha! It didn't really give me much though.
    monster hunter!?

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Was thinking the same thing.

Just finished the game now. Didn't gameover on the final boss but did use my scape.

Found my first rainbow gate... promptly died during the battle that followed, getting no loot. I find I die on a pretty regular basis, about 20 times more frequently than in PSŲ. I've gone through about 7 Scape Dolls getting to LV 010, so I've adopted the strategy of tagging everything, then running around while the NPCs finish the monsters off. That tends to take longer, so my mission grades tend to be Cs and Bs.

It's a nice change from PSU.

What class are you using? I'm using a newman braver which I think it's not the most resilient combination and I'm not having much problems.

OMG the ground mirage blast is very powerful!! destroyed the leggy boss and magas magana in one hit lol (C ranks btw)

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    What class are you using? I'm using a newman braver which I think it's not the most resilient combination and I'm not having much problems.
    Human Force. Bosses are what cause me the most trouble, but the camera is a pretty dangerous enemy as well. I may just be under-leveled or perhaps I haven't 'got the knack' for Force play yet.

Found a Plantain Leaf (Happa?) and picked up the 'Konru' Mirage Blast which seems pretty situational, maybe good versus bosses @ midrange. Also, I failed my first attempt at the Irias (?) side mission.
    Last edited by Phaesphora; Dec 6, 2009 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Oh yeah...

That would be a "Client Order" mission. Her's are time and item restricted requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    That would be a "Client Order" mission. Her's are time and item restricted requests.
    Got it on the second try, I was accepting the wrong Relics mission, buuuuhhhh. Boss boxes dropped a 54% ground (?!) Papillion Dance: all these low star-rating red boxes have me confused...

Last edited by Phaesphora; Dec 6, 2009 at 07:37 AM.

i just got the 3rd version of emilia's weapon and the pizza hut female cloth from the pizza hut girl on the rainbow warp.she gave me plenty of choices i chose the first one and got the cloth then i won't be able to choose another item,so be carefull(i wish i could read japanese...)
    PSOGC Rockleept Hunewearl lvl200
    PS:P Frederico Female Newman PS-Perfect lvl100
    PSP2 Frederico Male Human lvl200
    Actualy Playing : PHANTASY STAR NOVA English Patch lvl40/40/125/40

Lv30, a low % fire Pannon Launcher, and a sense of feeling incredibly weak when compared to FOs and HUs online. :T