Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Default Who of you are waitin for the localized english version?

I know I am. Sure I can import, but dang yo! It'll feel weird. Like when I play Dungeon N' Fighter (aka Korean DFO) I have nary a clue as to what things are or what people are saying. So I was wondering if I wasn't the only one here who is waitin patiently for PSP2.

I'd probably be guilty of doing almost the exact opposite. There's only 3 Phantasy Star (multiplayer) releases in which I did not get the Japanese version, and then get the US version afterwards. Basically buying 2 copies. That would be the Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2, Phantasy Star Episode 3, and Phantasy Star Blue Burst.

(Over time, you'd think I was a box collector or something)

I know I am but I'll prolly continue to play the demo( still trying to get ppl to join me on adhoc party)

Well I was about to wait for the US release but made up my mind of all the stuff getting filtered in the US version, that's why I rushed to preorder JP.

I'm waiting for the US version as well.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

I like Phantasy Star, and I want to play this game now, enjoy all the items that will not survive localization, enjoy how Sonic Team supports this version of the game for the next year, and then I will buy again the game in a language I can understand to enjoy story mode

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    I like Phantasy Star, and I want to play this game now, enjoy all the items that will not survive localization, enjoy how Sonic Team supports this version of the game for the next year, and then I will buy again the game in a language I can understand to enjoy story mode
    You can always learn japanese in an year if you try hard :3 lol

I have a better idea, we can meet online and you do as my interpreter with Japanese players xD

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by REIA-1 View Post
    Well I was about to wait for the US release but made up my mind of all the stuff getting filtered in the US version, that's why I rushed to preorder JP.
    Like what stuff? The anime weapons and costumes? I hope they don't touch it. I really want that Fate/Stay Night stuff and the NGE Spear of Longinus.

How many Evangelion products have you seen released by Sega where you live? Japan has tons of them, so Sega is a sponsor of the series since the beginning, but Sega West does not have any privileges, and all those series are copyrighted to different companies outside of Japan, they didn't even release the Nintendo related weapons in the American version of Phantasy Star Zero lol you do really expect to see anime related items when this game gets released here? I don't think it will, only Valkyria and Puyo collaborations will remain xD another example: jump superstars.