Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Any chance you can log on multiple different PSPs at once online? xD
    Kinda doubt it, though...

I do not think it will work since when you connect to internet multimode you sign into the JP PSN ID, i dont think it will allow you to sign in twice much less with the same license.

Which is more worth it? Boxed version for three dollars more than a yen card will cost me?
    Or yen card? xD

I've been wondering whether to download or purchase the UMD as well. This is the first game I've ever considered importing, but not sure which would be a better option.
    This is my NEW signature. Complete with shameless self-promotion!

I went the digital download route and personally couldn't be happier. Sure the yen card was a few dollars more, but not waiting a week+ for shipping was worth it.
    PSO2JP: Cyprus - Force - 21
    Ship 2

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WT_Kail View Post
    I went the digital download route and personally couldn't be happier. Sure the yen card was a few dollars more, but not waiting a week+ for shipping was worth it.
    Ditto
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Im happy with the digital download route. Was quick painless and i have a backup copy of the game in Media Go which all my media go stuff is saved to my server which is redundant. So unless my psp and my server suddenly catch on fire i think ill be ok.

With that said, I have 3 psp's a 1000, 2000 and a Go, both the 2000 and the Go are OFW and my 1000 is CFW, i mainly play on my Go nowadays but i can play the game with the wife via adhoc so i only had to buy the game once to play on 2 psps. Works out great!

Quote Originally Posted by Boxblaster2 View Post
    I've been wondering whether to download or purchase the UMD as well. This is the first game I've ever considered importing, but not sure which would be a better option.
    One thing to consider is how much space you have on your PSP's memory card, 'cause I would download it from the PSN but considering how little space I have left on my memory card (mainly due to FF7 and Dissidia) I am going to just import the UMD.

How big is your memory card? 16 gig cards are getting dirt cheap now that 32 gig are out.

Mine is a 4 Gig card. How big is this download, roughly?
    This is my NEW signature. Complete with shameless self-promotion!