Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Arks Member..? SquashDemon's Avatar
    I came from Ragol, and all the not-sense that makes with it.

...repost it?
    Episode III for Life.

I said it once, I'l say it again.

Do it yourself.

It's more fufilling if you figure it out. Be self-sufficient for fuck sakes.

Senior Arks Member..? SquashDemon's Avatar
    I came from Ragol, and all the not-sense that makes with it.

Oi, that's really rude. The method was posted once, why can't it have been posted again after it was baleeted? What happened to commUNITY? You know, where people try to HELP each other within reason? The whole point of this site is to provide faqs and information to suppliment this series of game.

Not to mention, you're only going to get people asking "the best method to get 100 chains" anyways, what's the point of keeping a successful method hidden?

I'm sorry, but your attitude and manner there are unacceptable, especially on a site like this, dedicated to providing information and methodology to playing this game.

The Squash is going to be nice though and leave it at that, just consider others next time, rar.
    Episode III for Life.

Not to mention, you're only going to get people asking "the best method to get 100 chains" anyways, what's the point of keeping a successful method hidden?
    Well, in other games I've played, usually things of that nature are withheld due to:
    1. Use of exploit(s) - People tend to frown on methods that aren't 100% legit ^_^;
    2. Out right cheating - Things like AR, etc etc
    3. Was a fluke - Which, can cover many many odd things - Like grouping with a random hacker on Freeplay that found a way to mod chain count or something
    4. Never happened - Sometimes I've seen people bait out strategies from people, by saying they've done said thing first <_<;
    5. The 'fun' of watching people squirm over it - Though this one does tend to be the one I've ran into the least ^_^;;__
    6. Something that M hasn't ran into yet! - Does happen, reguardless of how ungodly old he is... XD

Not saying it didn't happen or anything ^_^;; Got a few idears of my own I wanna try out... if I can ever get this certain group of ppl together in the same room so I can bark out orders XD

-M goes back to happily*cough* looking for his Psycho Wand.. lol ._.;

Thats right, because JMan who has been playing this game since the first day of PSZ JP is a gigantic hacker, and something as easy as this that we've done we want to make public and risk becoming known as illegitimate.

Seriously. So people think before they type?

Instead of replying here with excuses to why you should be silver-plattered the solution, why not go experiment?

It did wonders for us.

...to be honest, I thought it was really easy to figure out. I already thought up a pretty good method the first time I saw the 50 chain title requirement.

<_>

At most, it'd need little tweaks due to experimentation and optimization.

Also, most people find overuse of text emotes childish and it also gives a bad first impression.
    Last edited by Ryna; Dec 8, 2009 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Removed insult.

Im telling you if you really want to know my secret the plan I came up with requires 1 JMan in the party.
    Duck Tales
    # of Members: 45

Requirement to join Duck Tales - If I like the cut of your Jib jk its free for all
    wait no i mean free for all

I'm ルン in that screenshot. Thank you Trina, I love you. I'm jealous of JJ's crown.