Default new tech/skill options

ok guys i was wonderind about getting a new tech/skill options are dus marjja for my pt, the other slicer pa for my aF, or a Nos tech for my techer what do u think?

hi j_endo

Majarra is an extremely high damage PA in the hands of a FM, but the idea of such high damage on a PT is to lay a trap down, freeze a mob and support the DamageDealers with your own damage to complement theirs...Majarra is good.

Both Slicer PAs for Acrofighter are amazing. You should also level them to 31+ as soon as possible. Sllicers really form part of the core backbone to AFs....Its hard to try to be an acrofighter without running around with those cute slicers...Specially when combined with RCSMs.

As for Nos-techs....

They literally form the backbone to your defensive damage....and become excellent spotting techs to prevent your PT or FM from wasting traps on a small spawns. Nosdiga is also amazing....and if you are a good survivor...Nosmegid will bring the house down as well.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

thanks for the help i got dus majarra right now got it up to 21 and

now im gonna save up for the other slicer PA b/c i have the first 1 up to 31+ and on my acrofighter i have 1 of the dagger pas 31+ the saber pa's up to about 21+

the Nos techs im gonna wait a little longer, probably after i get my gi techs to lvl 30 then ill have about 90% of my techs to lvl 30 and i can switch from AT to FT.