Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Demo online server is off youll have to get the full version to get online from now on. About the boss, its easier to make it fall if you hits its legs with a claw, try to get a ground one for best damage. I do with Chain 3 150 each hitbox of the leg with the Claw PA and Im a Human Braver. Sadly I got no hunter advice for hitting the core, I rush with handgun to gather chain and spam diga on the core, but that wouldnt be good on hunter.

Survival tips: Master to Just Guard, its the most key for survival, specially at the spam of homing missiles of death, when it spins you can go to a side and get on the platform I take this chance to Shifta myself before go back to rush him. Make sure you hit it with the claw PA at Chain 3, considering it sometimes jump over you at large combos. Also when hitting the core the moment it recovers get away, it will trap you with razors and bombs. And I did not use Scape dolls during this fight, died the first time and redid the mission until the second fight I learned its attack patterns.
    Last edited by REIA-1; Dec 5, 2009 at 10:23 PM.

What a pain, thanks man :/

Quote Originally Posted by REIA-1 View Post
    Demo online server is off youll have to get the full version to get online from now on. About the boss, its easier to make it fall if you hits its legs with a claw, try to get a ground one for best damage. I do with Chain 3 150 each hitbox of the leg with the Claw PA and Im a Human Braver. Sadly I got no hunter advice for hitting the core, I rush with handgun to gather chain and spam diga on the core, but that wouldnt be good on hunter.

Survival tips: Master to Just Guard, its the most key for survival, specially at the spam of homing missiles of death, when it spins you can go to a side and get on the platform I take this chance to Shifta myself before go back to rush him. Make sure you hit it with the claw PA at Chain 3, considering it sometimes jump over you at large combos. Also when hitting the core the moment it recovers get away, it will trap you with razors and bombs. And I did not use Scape dolls during this fight, died the first time and redid the mission until the second fight I learned its attack patterns.
    thats not completely right if you have a ps3 you can use adhoc party to play w/ ppl online or if you have a way to use xlink kai you can play the same way

"adhoc party to play w/ ppl online"

HOW! WHEN! WHERE!?

u must tell me PLOX!

you need a PS3 for Ad Hoc

I know but how?

there is a download you can get at the PSN store for free (Adhoc Party)

I know but HOW?

I got it, but it seems it only works on the Japanese AD HOC party on a Japanese Network and with WIRED connection cable Ethernet broadband behind ur PS3!!

I got all that done but I don't know how in the world to connect with the other players! lol I hear them speaking Japanese on the PSP2 rooms thy create but everything is on Japanese I understand Nothing! I was lucky I got this far.

On the PSP I choose multimode! then what am I supposed to do? I get inside a AD HOC House room and I hear the other players speaking but how can I look for their room on MY PSP! Please help!
    Last edited by Hucast-Kireek; Dec 6, 2009 at 09:09 PM.

Does the demo still work online?

At Zimbabwe: you can play thru adhoc only, infrastructure online is closed

At Kireek: if they have already started then you have to wait till they remake the room if not you can select join room(2nd option) and you will see the room available

better yet my PSN is x3205x anyone that wants to play the demo on adhoc party w/ me send a friend request I'll try set one up tonight and other time I can