Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    LOL. I'M TEMPTED TO REALLY MAKE THAT FOMARL BUILD.

It sounds SOOO fun.

Inflicting like 3+ enemies with either burn or poison and stand back and spam earth bullet and gimegid/megid with my MASSIVE PP POOL which can be restored in 1 monofluid and 2 difluids with amazing EVP which requires an enemy to swing at me like 5 times before getting in a solid hit that does less damage due to jellen against my superior FO DFP and DFP-boosted Deband defense while losing HP in the process due to poison/burn sounds so amazingly effective. DPS would probably SUCK though. LOL OMG. Even if you count the damage done with poison/burn bwahahaha.

no lie. LOL.

FOnewearl could do this build too, potentially better on the magical aspect of the side since she gets a 30% boost to Megid/GiMegid and has higher EVP making it harder to hit her despite the fact she'd take a blow harder than a FOmarl.

So change that All Melee HUcast to a Trigger Happy HUnewm? kk. Will do.
    I still need the guide for the HUcast :O Lets forget the Hunewm for now , do the HUcast first
    You want this cookie ? Go get it ! *Throw it in a volcano*

oh my bad. i'll add it back to the queue then.

Given I just requested the fistimacuffs HUmarl and I've still got a second slot at the moment, I think I'll additionally request a fistimacuffs HUnewearl to go along with her, since they'll probably be similar enough that a lot of the research will be applicable to both. (With the big thing about the HUnewearl probably being that her PP regen significantly facilitates lightning kick spam/Resta/Shifta.)
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.

Actually, a HUney would be a better fisticuffs character because of the PP regen. I've already started thinking about that build and it's going to rely heavily on Hokuto Hyakuretsu : Foot Version. :V

So yea. I'll do both, but I imagine HUney to be better at it, but idk. Ill have to look at the numbers and equipment.

Either way, both will be lacking in DFP and will have sub par ATP. It'll be a challenging class to play and maintain in SH mode. So it'll be like playing Ultimate bwahaha.

It might be fun if you like challenges.
    Last edited by GHNeko; Dec 5, 2009 at 07:57 PM.

Whats the best way to make Slicer Fonewearl? This is a question I know alot of Fonewearl users are having in that they have to have a large Accracy investment with possible slot units involved and this of course compensates their Mind stat.

Your opinions?

Oooh ooh I thought of one for my second slot.

Melee FOnewearl. (Not necessarily an ATP build, just one that would do good in Hand-To-Hand combat. Be creative with how you approach this one.)
    Quote Originally Posted by HAYABUSA-FMW- View Post
    More robots in Pokeyman.
    Robots that can only say their own names? Not bad huh?
    (might be selling the intelligence robots short though, even "HALT I AM REPTAR & THORG WANT EAT")

Quote Originally Posted by Evicous View Post

Melee FOnewearl. (Not necessarily an ATP build, just one that would do good in Hand-To-Hand combat. Be creative with how you approach this one.)
    Nice thread!!!
    A melee FOnewm would be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoMan View Post
    Whats the best way to make Slicer Fonewearl? This is a question I know alot of Fonewearl users are having in that they have to have a large Accracy investment with possible slot units involved and this of course compensates their Mind stat.

Your opinions?
    Ill work on that tonight as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Evicous View Post

Woo! No specifics! Thank you. <3

Gonna go work on that FOHUmar now. LOL.

Can you have my HUcast for tomorrow if you can ? Thank you
    You want this cookie ? Go get it ! *Throw it in a volcano*

Could you please build a Ramar that has high enough dps to rival most of the other classes without sacrificing good dfp or ata.Thanks, also I think your doing a great job with this.( sorry mine isnt super creative)
    Last edited by Ice Sniper; Dec 5, 2009 at 10:08 PM.