Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_S View Post
    I have a problem with looking like another class though. A HUmarl dressed as a full-on FOnewearl may be amusing, but it is pretty misleading to what you're actually doing.
    Indeed, I can see this being a slight problem. One of the things important to a class based multiplayer action ORPG is easily recognizable silhouettes. It allows you to know who to protect, where they are, and who to go to when you need something quickly and effectively.

Still, its not enough to get pissed at a person over, a slight annoyance at best. Like I said, the only thing I actually have an issue with is hacking and modding weapons, mags, and armors, EXP boosting and OHKO'ing. Basically, if it deals with stuff you should have to work for normally, I'm against it. If its purely there for fun and enjoyment, its not something Im gonna do, but its fine if someone else does.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

This:

Quote Originally Posted by Poignantswine View Post
    As far as the topic: I wasn't even aware the Japanese PSZ had problems with "haxeta." The part that confuses me, though, is how that would work with consideration to the friend code system. How would that work for a multiplayer game that has less player-anonymity than its predecessors?
    Last edited by Poignantswine; Dec 9, 2009 at 07:34 PM. Reason: To fix a redundant question...

Most likely the same way it bacame an issue State side, They probably had some sort of forum based community where strangers could exchange friend codes. Some of the ppl were using AR and flooded the market in trades while playing with ppl they don't acually know.

Just a guess tho.
    PSO GC: Justyn FOmar lvl200
    PSU PC/PS2/Xbox 360:Aftermath (Returned to the shadows)
    "That which appears harmless can destroy mountains"

Senior Arks Member..? SquashDemon's Avatar
    I came from Ragol, and all the not-sense that makes with it.

Eh, I think PSOW's market will be fine, it's not like PSO where you can trade anonymously in the actual game itself. You need to set up play times with other users, and in that aspect the FC system is a legit's best friend, suspect someone of cheating? Stop playing with them. That simple.

That said, my definition of Legit stays the same: "If I paid for it legitimately, then it's legit"
    for instance If I traded away 60 PDs and 500000 Meseta for a Zahhak with %'s in Beast, Machine, and Hit, a level 3 element, and Sonic Raid, whether that item was hacked or not, It's legit since I paid legitimately to have it, and it can be obtained by Legitimate means through luck.
    Last edited by SquashDemon; Dec 7, 2009 at 08:55 AM.
    Episode III for Life.