Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Miss You Guys

Default I Miss You Guys

My disc has been scratched for a long time now, can't get it to work for anything. Haven't come across any money to get another one for the pc or ps2... So everyone on my friend list, I'm not really gone, just in hiatus... Everyone take care, happy holidays and what not...
    PSU Personalities: Ms Bravery, Praema Tessic Elg, Resedious Don & Roardova Lengths... Vanda Kill Count = 392,428, Jigo Booma Kill Count = 128 & Jarba Head Count = Uncountable

Hi! Been ages you know. ^_^...You can download the game from different locations. Legally it is not Piracy or Copyright infringement because you purchased the game and thus have a license to the game.

When you buy a game, you purchase a license to play the game. You are allowed to perform software recovery legally for continued use of your software license....so go find the game and rejoin us
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Oh wow, I guess I can stop playing Maginogi then...

Couldn't find anything; but I got a real cheap one for 11 dollars over the net in total... You'll see me soon Keilyn...
    Last edited by roardova lengths; Dec 6, 2009 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Back In Action...
    PSU Personalities: Ms Bravery, Praema Tessic Elg, Resedious Don & Roardova Lengths... Vanda Kill Count = 392,428, Jigo Booma Kill Count = 128 & Jarba Head Count = Uncountable

wondered why i hadn't seen ya hon. Hurry back we getting ur rarz!! j/k... hope to see u soon
    Blogsrus.org (new site) be first to help get it up and running

Tianna: Lvl 160 F Cast..GM 20, FM 15, PT 15, FG 20, FF 15, Fg 10
    Sierra Fawn: Lvl 50 F Human..FF 11
    Witch Weigh: Lvl 75 F Newman..FT 14
    April A. Wine: Lvl 42 F Beast..FF 11

Simple and to the point trade list here http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151882

Bronx, NY A.K.A New York Tiddie (in my Opinion) Get ya suckle on

u on pc?

The REAL "Vickie"= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydppSyz9RKU
    Psu/Vickie, PSO2/Vickie TheRobot ship 2/ block 20, Proud member of "Team Crimson"

I'm trying to get on PC now, I just got an error that says, "The instruction at 0.00780840 referenced memory at 0x00000008. The memory could not be read."

It blows chunks...

Try updating Direct X.
    That's a normal error...I got it a lot.
    You might have to reinstall it though.
    I forget if I updated Direct X or re-installed.

Thanks Vol; I'm trying that out right now...

Good luck.
    I got that error the first time I played on the PC.
    (If you bought the disc, it comes with Direct X 10 I believe. If that's not the problem, install D-X, than restart the PC. If that doesn't work, uninstall, and reinstall PSU).

Just to be clear, if you don't know..you don't need the PSU disc to play, and you don't need to install the non-AotI to install AotI.

Now it's not giving me the new patch files, it's stuck at the screen for a good two minutes till I get the timed out warning... 038... XD