Thread: Tower question

Default Tower question

Just beat the story and figured i would give the tower ago since i had a few hours to play. I got to the 3rd boss 30th floor? and then saved and had to shut off my DS, I turned it back on and HEY town and i had to restart the quest.

So my questions are, do I need to do the entire tower in 1 siting? is there a way to get back to where i was, and how much mountain due should i buy?

Quote Originally Posted by Eillis View Post
    So my questions are, do I need to do the entire tower in 1 siting?
    Depends on how you define "1 siting [sic]." You do need to do the tower in one run without saving and quitting, resetting, shutting off the DS, dropping the quest to run something else, etc.

You can, however, put the DS in Sleep mode (to do this, you close the DS, but do not turn it off) and pick up where you left off.

You can also take the teleporter that appears every time you defeat one of the minibosses (that'd be the Mother fight on every tenth floor) to go back to town to dump loot, restock on items, and things like that without losing your place, as long as you don't quit/reset/drop the quest/whatever.

is there a way to get back to where i was,
    If you put the DS in sleep mode to take a break, open it back up again and you'll be right where you left off. If you died or went back to town after one of the miniboss fights, take the teleporter in the Hunter's Guild to pick up where you left off. If you turned off the DS, saved and quit, dropped the quest, or whatever, then no, you can't get back to where you were.

and how much mountain due should i buy?
    Go for the 24-pack and block off an evening in your datebook.
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.

You dont have to do it all in one "sitting" however you can't turn you DS off. Most people either put it in sleep mode or put it on a charger as the tower is so long it can often take more then 1 or 2 days of free time.There is no way to get back your progress sorry. As for the mountain due( dew?) You should get a 24 pack
    Last edited by Ice Sniper; Dec 7, 2009 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Someone else posted before me

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171815

This should answer all your questions. And you have to complete the tower kinda in one sitting, as in you can't shut off your game or take on any other quest while doing it. But you can however, put it on sleep mode, take a break, and come back to it when you feel like it.

Please bump that thread so questions like yours don't require the creation of a separate thread.
    PSP2 Characters:
    Jun Lv.185 M-Newman H:10 R:11 F:28 V:30
    Shurelia Lv.76 F-Newman H:1 R:1 F:5 V:16

1 sitting. Closest you can do go to shutting off is to toggle hibernation mode on the DS.

Yeah, you should also buy mountain dew for that guy that made the FAQ, i hear he's some kind of awesome. Totally should hook him up with some delicious beverage.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

Thank you all for the help yes dew not due sleepy XD, and i read the faq bumping now i looked at the questions not the disclaimer XD sorry