Default PsP2 Room Decorations

Has anyone elses room randomly changed like i decorated it went back into it later having played some multi mode and online multimode and i had diffrent decorations on the walls and the stuff i placed was gone? kinda sucks cus i had all those pics of the japanese girls on my walls now ther gone and i cant retype them in the vision phone and get them again. just wondering if this has happend to anyone else. =(

That's a bug. It's been covered on the official site. Any items that have disappeared are gone. Permanently. But Sega is working on a fix and thinking about how to redistribute one-time-only password and title items that may have been lost.

The only fix is to store all your room items when you go online. You won't lose anything in storage.

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Is there still a chance this might happen even if you don't visit your room while playing online or is it just if you go to your room?
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Looks like it's a good idea to make a backup of your save files even before cwcheat compatibility is released lol

How often does this bug happen?

If it happens very often, then I just will wait to decorate my room until a patch is released.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

I'll have to remember that. I think I only have one (not easy to get) room decoration set up. I'll probably put them away until the fix.

Oh! That makes sense. I thought maybe other people could redecorate your room X_x. Ok, time to store my awesome couches so I don't lose them!
    PSO2JP: Cyprus - Force - 21
    Ship 2