Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default reasons to keep Kai or Reve

#1:Ogi sucks at everything, especially life. He cant get enough of blowing up red boxes next to me/his friends or when i plan to lure enemies into them. He always PAs after the battle is over(u literally stand and watch him fire for no reason). he also cant heal or do other fancy stuff.

#2:kai has shifta, cant argue w/ that.

#3:Kai's weapon sets stuff on fire which is great against mothers

#4:Ogi sucks

#5:Reve hits multiple times which may cause enemies to flinch or humilas to kneel down(which is ironic btw)

#6:Both Reve and Kai heal(sometimes)

#7:Both Reve and Kai can revive a NPC(at least i think they can)

#8:theres 3 slots and 4 characters, and Ogi is definitely not gonna be in ur team.

#9:they both have the lightning thing for a photon blast which doesnt require aim as it hits everything in the room(especially boxes) too bad they use them after everything is dead

#10:they soak up damage and prevent u from getting hit when using a ranger/force

#11:its fun to watch them get lazer fenced or impaled by poisonous spikes

#12:Ogi will most likely not join u in a PA chain because he's too busy doing 20s on H/SH

#13:he doesnt shoot traps ever unless its to inconvenience you. A RaCast should at all times take down all harmful traps that classes dont have the tools for

#14:

ill be adding to this, post ideas if u want

btw anyone taking serious offense to this should relax; its all just a joke >.>
    Last edited by Scissors61; Dec 9, 2009 at 06:10 PM.
    PSZero
    FC:3180-6323-8156
    HuCast Scissors61 Defence Tank , FoNewearl Cait Gimegid Spamer
    PSOnline1/2
    RaCast SD-61R Frozen Sniper, HuNewearl Laura Boosted Hitter
    currently ravaging Paru like a monster for a chance at a Vangaurd.

Huh? Another Ogi hater? For some reason, whatever you list for Ogi happens much more often with Kai because of Kai's spread-shot projectile. Also, it seems like Ogi is the last one to die for me when everyone else just goes by the enemy by an explosive and Kai sets it off. And he recharges his PB way quicker than the others because he stands at a safe range, making his PB go off much more often when the team is set on individual PB.

Or maybe he just needs some love and protection with another Ranger or Force. Haha! Yes, I am biased because of his transformation cutscene. It just reminds me of old Voltes V and Power Rangers. Hah! Get it?
    I'm working on a fanfic!
    Click here to check it out!

I always bring Sarisa, while the other 2 slots are constantly rotated.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Odd... I like Ogi. He does a good job helping my RAmar lay out a net of supressive rifle fire while Kai and Sarisa charge in wands and gunblades blazing.

Ship 2 - Gatz

Senior Arks Member..? SquashDemon's Avatar
    I came from Ragol, and all the not-sense that makes with it.

I don't use partners normally, they tend to hinder/annoy me more than they help, I mean, they do crap damage, they consistently hurt me (and themselves) and they spam annoying catchphrases. "Don't do anything crazy!" "LIKE WHAT? LIKE SETTING OFF THAT NEEDLE TRAP OVER THERE AND HITTING ME LIKE YOU JUST DID?! LIKE THAT? YOU STUPID B-" *ahem* I mean...yes, I am rather annoyed by the NPC partners.

Kai and Sarisa more than anyone else, I can't STAND friendship speeches, and they're just effing FULL of them. Reve and Ogi I don't mind as much, sure, they're stupid, but their characters aren't as annoying, Ogi I kind of like because he's at least pragmatic enough to shut his damn hole when everyone else is talking about how friendship is gonna cure cancer, and Reve I love since he actually calls people idiots for saying things like that.

In short, Reve and Ogi all the way, Kai and Sarisa can go die somewhere, rar.
    Episode III for Life.

guh.. when i was facing the last boss in story mode, Ogi kept dying and it was pretty crazy at Lv30. his defense must be real low. Sarisa is VERY useful cuz of her healing and so is reve but regardless.. they move around like idiots. the command things do help ALOT though. one thing i really hate about havin them along is that they always cover up my whole screen lol
    -If you wanna add me on PSZ send me a PM-

I keep Ogi because he's a British Robot.
    I hate Cowboys, so I hate Kai.

#1:Ogi sucks at everything, especially life. He cant get enough of blowing up red boxes next to me/his friends or when i plan to lure enemies into them. He always PAs after the battle is over(u literally stand and watch him fire for no reason). he also cant heal or do other fancy stuff.

Learn to not follow Ogi.

#2:kai has shifta, cant argue w/ that.

Low level shifta that is probably not as good as yours if you're a good class.

#3:Kai's weapon sets stuff on fire which is great against mothers

No.

#4:Ogi sucks

No.

#5:Reve hits multiple times which may cause enemies to flinch or humilas to kneel down(which is ironic btw)

So do you. Be a better PS0 player if you rely on this.

#6:Both Reve and Kai heal(sometimes)

So does Sarisa, so do you.

#7:Both Reve and Kai can revive a NPC(at least i think they can)

So can Sarisa. Stop dieing.

#8:theres 3 slots and 4 characters, and Ogi is definitely not gonna be in ur team.

Cowboys suck

#9:they both have the lightning thing for a photon blast which doesnt require aim as it hits everything in the room(especially boxes) too bad they use them after everything is dead

If you depend on your partners PA you should shoot yourself.

#10:they soak up damage and prevent u from getting hit when using a ranger/force

why do you get hit anyway when youre a ranger/force.
    Last edited by ブルーベリー; Dec 8, 2009 at 03:47 AM.

Actually, Kai setting stuff on fire is really good against the Mothers in the Eternal Tower. Burn does insane amounts of damage to them.
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.

Yeeaaahhh...your honestly discounting Kai's ability to set thing's on fire? I mean, next to stun, Burn is easily one of the best status conditions in the game, especially against the mothers. Don't really see how you can disregard 260+ damage every few seconds, especially against shot mother. She moves so fast, your lucky to hit her for that amount in that time frame.

I think that Kai vs. Ogi is pretty cut and dry. Ogi can't heal himself or teammates, he can't deal status conditions, and he tend's to have an unfortunate magnetism to spike traps (more specifically, his coding tells him to stop moving once in range of an enemy, and he doesnt seem to care if that puts him squarely on top of a trap). Kai really is the better choice.

Ogi vs. Reve is a little more of an argument, although once again, Reve actually can heal himself.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

Or you can set them on fire yourself, with a higher level and not wait for the chance of Kai doing it to occur.