Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 12/8 Update

See?Where is Landman? I knew there'd be some sort of anti-hacking plan for online. And he was worried about CFW users ruining it for everyone. I still wonder how those people even got online though. Maybe there is a working ISO out there somewhere.

So looks like Kai will be the ONLY way for people with CFW to get online with....

Well, the stars isn't exactly an MMO indication, but of server load. So you can see a couple of universes, and it'll show you the stars on it. Once you select that, you can see all of the listed parties, that have been started on that server. It also tells you various information (including a party description message, if the leader supplied one), and if they are locked or open. Kind of like PSO, in a way, except the Universes aren't separated into Ships for view of Teams. But they do have paging, so I guess that could act as ships (except easier to jump between).

So it's kind of like PSO, except instead of being in a visual lobby running around, you see a list of groups in text.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Dec 8, 2009 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    it will always stay right there or it has limit period?

because I don't rly need Cast part until I make one.

Note: when you left today, I saw uni1 and uni2 are full with 8 stars each total 16 stars population o_o! I wouldn't wanna log off or I can't log in back.
    Well, just get the CAST parts for now and then make a CAST later. That way you still have it in case it does disappear.

Are there any other outfit/weapons up on PSN? I remember Sakai mentioned that some new items/clothes would appear on PSN over time after the game releases.

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais

We can't be sure that the hackers are using CFW. This, in itself, could be data hacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimeria View Post
    See?Where is Landman? I knew there'd be some sort of anti-hacking plan for online. And he was worried about CFW users ruining it for everyone. I still wonder how those people even got online though. Maybe there is a working ISO out there somewhere.

So looks like Kai will be the ONLY way for people with CFW to get online with....
    I'm glad they are banning, this will prevent other users from going online with their offline cheated files xD

I didn't comment because I was not very excited about the CAST parts, I don't like most of the fan submitted designs lol

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Who couldn't like the Koltovan Suits!?

The very fact that with some work you could now do this: (well minus one...)

in a Phantasy Star game is more than enough reason to worship the guy who entered the contest with that idea.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

I could like it if Sonic Team made a greater effort on making the 3D models xD Something I like, the bath towel, my male beast will at least change his swimsuit after three years lol

wait a fucking damn minute.
    Even if it-s free for now, does future clothes are going to cost real money?!

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosAngel92 View Post
    wait a fucking damn minute.
    Even if it-s free for now, does future clothes are going to cost real money?!
    Probable not ALL of it. But you can probable thank the people who used gaurdians cash in jp psu. Then again we do have online for free... Supose it's an even trade

Yes. Though we've known that there will be / could be download items that are not be free. However, missions and any updates to the game's system (in the case that there are) are free of charge.

Edit: By "Yes," I mean that there will be items you can buy with real money but there will be some free items as well.
    Last edited by Mike; Dec 9, 2009 at 01:47 AM.