Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Some PS0 questions

Hey all, its another questions thread but i couldnt find a thread where these should go so if it annoys anyone im sorry...

1) Is there a tech shortcut key combo like PSO? My action wheel is already full and thats just with resta/anti... not sure what im going to do if i ever find shifta :/

2) The roll thing, should i use it alot and master it or leave it off the action wheel for when i get shifta?

3) Seen a few mobs with white pulsing shadows while questing, these have given more exp but had like 3 times the hp of the 'normal' version. Would those give better item drops or just the added exp?

4) Online chat seems abit slow with only those stupid bubbles... is there any shortcuts (apart from said bubbles you make) sort of like the word select from PSO?

5) Are chains just there for show (and titles) or do they boost your damage somehow? best chain is a 7 so cant say off-hand

6) The eternal tower, I did this thinking it would be like the east/west tower from PSO. Turned out it wasnt and spent like 6 hours on normal clearing it, is that normal?

7) Are daggers a good choice to stick with? based on the awesome ata they give (heart lv2 Jasper roar+25 brings me to 491) i can go heavy heavy heavy and miss like 1/100 hits in hard mode

8 Online (again) are the drops distrobuted like PSO and its a free for all grab or does each person get their own mini box?

Sorry if these have been answered before, been reading around the site for awhile and finally dicided to post. cant wait to meet you all online soon
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

1) Is there a tech shortcut key combo like PSO? My action wheel is already full and thats just with resta/anti... not sure what im going to do if i ever find shifta :/

no

2) The roll thing, should i use it alot and master it or leave it off the action wheel for when i get shifta?

master it, love it, marry it and then have children with it

3) Seen a few mobs with white pulsing shadows while questing, these have given more exp but had like 3 times the hp of the 'normal' version. Would those give better item drops or just the added exp?

yes

4) Online chat seems abit slow with only those stupid bubbles... is there any shortcuts (apart from said bubbles you make) sort of like the word select from PSO?

nope

5) Are chains just there for show (and titles) or do they boost your damage somehow? best chain is a 7 so cant say off-hand

chain is like a combo the max chain is 100 and you get rewards for 10 chains, # chains and 50 chains (i forgot the second one)

6) The eternal tower, I did this thinking it would be like the east/west tower from PSO. Turned out it wasnt and spent like 6 hours on normal clearing it, is that normal?

ya about it should 5-7 hours and don't save and quit or you have to start all over

7) Are daggers a good choice to stick with? based on the awesome ata they give (heart lv2 Jasper roar+25 brings me to 491) i can go heavy heavy heavy and miss like 1/100 hits in hard mode

ya they're all right but i got some Nathaniels with 50 hit so I'm good

8 Online (again) are the drops distrobuted like PSO and its a free for all grab or does each person get their own mini box?

each person gets there own box

Sorry if these have been answered before, been reading around the site for awhile and finally dicided to post. cant wait to meet you all online soon
    PSZER0
    Nickname: Clayton
    FC 3567-1914-2135

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    Hey all, its another questions thread but i couldnt find a thread where these should go so if it annoys anyone im sorry...
    Its fine.

No.

Use it a lot. Master it.

Better drops.

No. Just the ones you save by dragging them from the log or editing your save squares in Shortcut. This can only be done online and in story.

They give you a title, and they are saved globally and shared when you wifi with friends. Only people with your friend code can see your rankings and its only updating when you're online with them. The highest you need for the title is 50+ and max is 100. 100 has been achieved by myself and 3 other people in a party, I don't think anyone else have done it.

7) The eternal tower, I did this thinking it would be like the east/west tower from PSO. Turned out it wasnt and spent like 6 hours on normal clearing it, is that normal?
    Yes.

Yes. Daggars are awesome. You should not use heavy heavy heavy, I recommend Heavy light heavy since the second hit is only one hit and not worth the increased time to attack.

Everyone gets their own mini box with different drops from their own RNG. All the enemy drops compile in the center. It looks like its an area completion prize but its actually just the items that would have dropped, but they all compiled in the center.

1. Nope
    2. It's good if you're soloing/squishy since it's basically invincibility, but in group play, or if you can tank stuff than you don't really need to worry about getting hit. I would still use it nonetheless.
    3. They have a very high drop rate for 7 stars on Super Hard mode [from what I noticed]
    So, they give both, to answer your question.
    4. Yes, but you can only use them with friends in a Hosted room [not in 'Free Play']
    5. I dont think they boost damage, just for record keeping.
    6. It's normal for eternal tower to take a long time, it's also very reward and suggested to be done over a few days so you don't burn yourself out.
    7. I don't play HU much, but if you like daggers, stick with em. Although I would suggest to try atleast every wep/PA combo once to see what suits you best.
    8. Each person gets their own treasure box, so you don't need to hold back on looting.

Thanks for the answers, given some useful infomation out to me personally... Sucks about no word select or tech shortcuts but you cant have it all i guess lol

A few more that popped up while i did afew quests:

1) are the off-line npcs always this 'weak' or do they get better?

2) How rare is the shifta tech disk?
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Your NPC teammates are always pretty weak -_-;
    As for a Shifta tech disk, I think, each area has it's own tech disk types it can drop.
    Though, the Eternal Tower seems to drop 'em all ^_^
    Rarity, not exactly too rare - Sometimes getting just the level you need however, can be a pain

-M knows he's seen a link somewhere that showed what areas tech disks dropped from...

That dammed tower would drop them all ._.

I'll be doing that over the weekend, should be roughly lv60+ so 'should' make it easy. On normal i did it all in one go (one break) and needless to say im not doing that ever again.

honestly? i wouldnt mind even a lv1 shifta disk, an attack boost is a boost afterall

I think certain versions of the game had glitched drop rates for shifta and other things.. so if you're using a rom you might have a glitched rom.

Quote Originally Posted by ブルーベリー View Post
    I think certain versions of the game had glitched drop rates for shifta and other things.. so if you're using a rom you might have a glitched rom.
    It is only in ROM versions of the game. No legit copy has those problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by HAYABUSA-FMW- View Post
    More robots in Pokeyman.
    Robots that can only say their own names? Not bad huh?
    (might be selling the intelligence robots short though, even "HALT I AM REPTAR & THORG WANT EAT")

You don't read well do you?

"so if you're using a rom you might have a glitched rom."