Default What type of PM do you guys use?

I try to collect 49X device atm, so I don't have any chance to try other kind of PM at all.

How effective are those Dragon type, Retro type, and Waiter type?

Do you think that GHXX4 will be better than GHXX0 ? since it is harder to obtain.
    Last edited by Arika; Dec 10, 2009 at 03:02 AM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

I've tried all the 45x PMs and I've found that the difference was more in personality and SUV than anything else. The 450 focuses more on healing and buffing while the 454 leaves me to rot while it casts Zalure and Jellen and continues to spam dark and light techs, only healing me when the enemies are dead. Also the 454 uses the flamethrower SUV and always misses.

I'll probably switch it around whenever I get to playing force. Right now, my PM is basically there for the free heals.

For Tynselle, I generally stick with the 420 type. Been that way since PSU, actually. Through PSP1, and now PSP2. Never really saw fit to change that as I went for both a complimentary battle role and appearance. (She looks like a circus performer, and that's alright with Tynselle, who also is one). Tynselle, being a ranger, I like to use a hunter-type model for her. Complimenting the idea of a PM that gets in there as a fighter and distraction, so I can concentrate more on unhindered ranged tactics.

Mufonna, I may switch to one of the new 5XX models. Likely the male one. In general, Mufonna has been kind of self-sufficient as a Beast, and has had it rather easy. I play her when I want to think less. So I generally go for a model I think Mufonna would like. (Though I personally like using Spell types with her) In PSU, I raised a gunner type, but had it changed afterwards. I only raised the gunner type so she could have a 100% ranged PM for synthing.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Dec 10, 2009 at 09:09 AM.

460, fire/dark protection and cluster SUV. Probably start changing it on a per mission basis when I start farming stuff.

I kind of forgot about the SUV stuff. I haven't seen the 420 pull that off as often as it did when playing PSP1. Though I have to admit, I kind of enjoy the smack talk my PM does in the US version of PSP1, even when pulling off an SUV.

I will always go with my HG450 :3

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

PM 430. It seems to use a lot of the support PAs/techs and is a good backup for my male beast Hunter.
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.