Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kinako78 View Post
    The first one definitely has potential to grab my interest. Any clue as to if it's coming out here?

Initially, I was ready to immediately write off the 2nd one based on the screenshot that I saw. But after watching the video, it looked like it could have very interesting characters and story.

Give me the title of both and I'll look into them.
    Valkyria Chronicles, developed by Sega, released here more than a year ago, strategy RPG, by the internal Sega team formerly named Overworks, creators of Skyes of Arcadia and PHANTASY STAR.

Ryu Ga Gotoku 4, released next march on Japan, made by Sega former team Amusement Vision with games such as Daytona USA, Monkey Ball and Spikeout, Yakuza 3, the previous game in the series, will be released next march in the west markets, the previous two games are already available on PS2.

Wow this sucks now I dont think I wana return to psu .

For XBOX 360 version. We bought the AOTI expansion. Anything in the expansion since we payed a separate fee for the content will eventually have to be released. But as far as where the end of AOTI is, is anyone's guess. I would expect eventually they would release it with or without glitches. Good or bad I don't believe they would hold everything back. But if it is really full of glitches we probably wont see it until there is almost no one playing. If it has glitches it might make more of us quit and shorten the life of the game and shut down the servers a lot sooner than if they wait. So I guess we can play our guessing games all day. I play now because this game is fun. There is so much as a community we have not done yet. Only time will tell where it all leads us. I will be posting up on all of my ideas sometime in the near future. I need more input from people on the boards and in the game. I cannot implement any of this on PC/PS2 version. Its up to that community to do that. They are welcome to join us in our quest to make PSU more fun for all formats. The future can be bright its all up to us!!

P.S. I was gone for 1 year. I'm not up on all of the updates compared to the Japanese version. My statements here are based on my past knowledge. All of the AOTI content might already be out. A apologize for the gap in my knowledge!

Quote Originally Posted by biggabertha View Post
    And besides..! PC is for working on..! No one uses a PC to play games..! Except for those people that play Solitare/Minesweeper/Hearts at work...
    I decided to quote this again jut for its ignorance...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by biggabertha View Post
    Blah... so I got to get a Windows machine to carry on playing this..?

*Shivers*

I really should get around to buying Parallels or something for my Mac - BootCamp is really no good for a lazy Mac user.

And besides..! PC is for working on..! No one uses a PC to play games..! Except for those people that play Solitare/Minesweeper/Hearts at work...
    Is this person serious if so wow
    Gaming on a pc can be the best experience ever... and with the quality new graphic cards all I have to say is WOW
    Also, im sorry your computers that old that all you can play is Minesweeper and cards games.. Mabey its time for a new computer

So no sequel anytime soon confirmed. US Servers will be killed off in the coming months as they slowly finish dying off. We might get the supplemental update but that's it. Then JP will enjoy their awesome new content updates for years to come, while SEGA ignores us and leaves us PSUless. 4 years down the road, right before this gen ends, SEGA will announce PSU2. It will release just after Xbox720 and PS4 are released and will look like a launch 360 game and they will charge $20 a month to play and the cycle shall begin anew.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePendragon View Post
    So no sequel anytime soon confirmed. US Servers will be killed off in the coming months as they slowly finish dying off. We might get the supplemental update but that's it. Then JP will enjoy their awesome new content updates for years to come, while SEGA ignores us and leaves us PSUless. 4 years down the road, right before this gen ends, SEGA will announce PSU2. .
    I do not belive we need a sequel to this game seeing as we still have alot of content to go.. Also refering to your comment about the server dying I completly disagree seeing as latley I have been seing alot of new players joining the servers. Also, please explain your theory of the servers "dying"
    out in the coming months.

Quote Originally Posted by Max B View Post
    I do not belive we need a sequel to this game seeing as we still have alot of content to go.. Also refering to your comment about the server dying I completly disagree seeing as latley I have been seing alot of new players joining the servers. Also, please explain your theory of the servers "dying"
    out in the coming months.

Agreed. Im staying on the Servers to Experience the new content. I dont really mind how long it takes. I Re-Joined PSU about a week ago. Im looking foward to seeing the Updates And Whatnot.

Along with That, About 10 Of my friends are soon Enough going to Get PSU's Online play. :3

I wouldn't say a sequel, but at least a major expansion would be nice.
    It's sad that the portable version of the game (Phantasy Star Portable 2) has more content and better gameplay than the "pay per month" version...
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Max B View Post
    Is this person serious if so wow
    If I had said something like that it would have been 176% sarcasm, so from my point of view I give him the benefit of the doubt.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.