Default Having trouble getting online

Assuming the psp2 demo can go online since I can select it, I am having an issue getting it there. I am on a JP psn account have tried my old connection, and making a new connection to same but I just get an error message when I try. Any idea what could cause it?

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

The PSP2 demo can no longer go online, they had demo servers up for a month before release but they were taken down shortly before the full game servers came online.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amherst_Wind View Post
    The PSP2 demo can no longer go online, they had demo servers up for a month before release but they were taken down shortly before the full game servers came online.
    ok thanks! glad its as simple as that. Should be getting the game on an upcoming paycheck if nothing goes astray...

On a side note, is it difficult playing with the JP players while not knowing Kanji well? >_< I can memorize the quick chats easily enough but I'm not so good at really reading kanji yet.

just google translate some words you think they might say
    Let the sun shine on the brightest of times and the darkest of days, for only you can control how bright the sun may shine on your days.
    Phantasy Star Online 2
    Name: Xeno
    Class: Fighter
    Ship: Ur, 2

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Due to the awkwardness of chatting with the software keyboard most JP players, unless they are specifically there to chat, will just play and use the preset shortcuts, which are easy enough to learn; Hello, Well done, Goodbye etc.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -