View Poll Results: what are you?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • (Hunter) all the way~!

20 43.48%
  • ehh ill be the back up (Ranger)

17 36.96%
  • Are you kidding? i love spells (Force)

9 19.57%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rangers Unite!

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

RAmar for life!

Ship 2 - Gatz

I swear that Sega has a hidden vendetta against Ranger lovers. Finding a good gun seems to happen way less often than finding good melee or tech weaponry when I play with my friends.
    Most of the Ranger Photon Arts are just crap, too, the mech gun arts for example are just weird. Why have an attack that makes you jump back while shooting a very short rapid fire mech gun burst when you have to be point blank to get all of the already very weakened hits to actually connect to the target, Acro Step? Then there's the one that has your character firing bullets in super slow motion, it's just laughable, you're spinning in place, firing bullets that seem to be moving even slower through the air than feasibly possible, like an idiot, while every one else and the mobs are running all over the place.
    Also, RAmar and RAmarl can't use Shifta and Deband anymore. Why?
    To my surprise, I find that being a Force, FOmarl to be exact, is the funnest way for me to play the game, and I usually go with rangers 1st in other Phantasy Star games. Weapon damages being based on technic power, it's about time, right?

I love rangers, but Sega didn't for PS Zero, it seems. Oh, and bullet resistant enemies, too? Just, no.

Quote Originally Posted by LeynasMoon View Post
    I swear that Sega has a hidden vendetta against Ranger lovers. Finding a good gun seems to happen way less often than finding good melee or tech weaponry when I play with my friends.
    Most of the Ranger Photon Arts are just crap, too, the mech gun arts for example are just weird. Why have an attack that makes you jump back while shooting a very short rapid fire mech gun burst when you have to be point blank to get all of the already very weakened hits to actually connect to the target, Acro Step? Then there's the one that has your character firing bullets in super slow motion, it's just laughable, you're spinning in place, firing bullets that seem to be moving even slower through the air than feasibly possible, like an idiot, while every one else and the mobs are running all over the place.
    To my surprise, I find that being a Force, FOmarl to be exact, is the funnest way for me to play the game, and I usually go with rangers 1st in other Phantasy Star games. Weapon damages being based on technic power, it's about time, right?

I love rangers, but Sega didn't for PS Zero, it seems. Oh, and bullet resistant enemies, too? Just, no.
    It's simple, they were watching the matrix when they coming up ideas for the mech gun PA and though "Hey wouldn't it be cool if we apply matrix style moves as the mech gun PA?"

Haha, yah.
    I was pretty excited to see what kind of Arts a mech gun could pull off, when I first made my PS Zero's RAcaseal.
    Disappointment soon settled in afterward, however. They look cool, but the programming is just off, somehow.

The beast of possibility Zero Revenge's Avatar

Signature says it all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colaya View Post
    >Criticize Japanese players for only making young Female Human/Newman characters
    >Only make young Female Human/Newman characters when you get into Alpha

mfw: http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/41...ointed-tim.jpg

Boomer Beater

I voted Hunter as my HUcast is my Highest level but I enjoy playing all classes, I have one character from each race with one of each class. I love the three
    HUcast
    RAmar
    FOnewearl

Quote Originally Posted by LeynasMoon View Post
    To be honest, I think they should have reversed it, and given rangers buffs, and hunters debuffs, since hunters have to get close to attack, they could debuff and go at it, and the rangers could buff them before they go before going about their own business.

I don't actually know the range on debuffs, but I don't like the idea of rangers having to run in and debuff, then run away again, rather than hunters debuffing before closing in.

Like I said before though, I play RAcaseal, so I don't actually need to worry about that, but still.

I have a lvl 8 RAmar...I'll be playing with him more soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin_Cooper View Post
    To be honest, I think they should have reversed it, and given rangers buffs, and hunters debuffs, since hunters have to get close to attack, they could debuff and go at it, and the rangers could buff them before they go before going about their own business.

I don't actually know the range on debuffs, but I don't like the idea of rangers having to run in and debuff, then run away again, rather than hunters debuffing before closing in.

Like I said before though, I play RAcaseal, so I don't actually need to worry about that, but still.
    Good points.
    See? Sega doesn't like Rangers anymore. : x