Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_Norris View Post
    Human is the 2nd worst to pick for Fighmaster.
    I wouldnt quite say worst. When you add "worst" to it, it makes it seem like they arent proficient in that type, which they are. Fighmaster is retardly easily that any race can play it without any hassle. However, CAST is just the most broken at it.

Now if we were talking about a type like Masterforce, then Beast, CAST, and even Human are the "worst" at it.

Don't make this game sound harder than it is.... cuz its not! XP

Quote Originally Posted by Nayto the Fighmaster View Post
    Don't know how true that may be, as I play one and I get things done rather well.

But just for lulz what is THE worst for fighmaster?
    Think of worst as a relative term. Imagine how much better you'd be with 2 tiers more ATP, 1 tier less ATA, and invincibility or high power; or 1 tier more ATP, 2 tiers more ATA, and near-instant death to a group of mobs of your choosing.

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pillan View Post
    Think of worst as a relative term. Imagine how much better you'd be with 2 tiers more ATP, 1 tier less ATA, and invincibility or high power; or 1 tier more ATP, 2 tiers more ATA, and near-instant death to a group of mobs of your choosing.
    Exactly.

Just because you can kill things fast doesn't mean you're AS fast as a beast or CAST.

The only benefit to playing a human is aesthetic, no goofy ass ears to hide.

If you're female, enjoy being an Acrofighter with 15STA.

My Nova is a human Gunmaster and owns everything. Then again I had her as a gunner type since day one and have 10/10 guns with a lumirus power charge. If you're a multi-classer, gunmaster probably isn't a good choice. Though the race damage gap is a lot smaller for a gunner than a fighter.
    Last edited by Sexy_Raine; Dec 18, 2009 at 07:18 PM.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

i actually love a gunner thats what my second charcter is...

but what class is best if u want to TA/race with it?
    Skippy-Human-150-Pt20-FighG20-Fm20
    Sammie-Cast-104-GM
    Gamertag- BxR xSKIPPYx

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_Norris View Post
    Exactly.

Just because you can kill things fast doesn't mean you're AS fast as a beast or CAST.
    I never said I was fast, per se, but I never have any real problems. Granted it can be the cool % and equipment my human has, but even so, I have no problems with it, and neither should anyone else. For a person who wants the be that "ub3r pwnag3" guy by all means pick beast or cast. But this is an RPG game. "Role" playing game... It's funny when I go into a party and get booted or not excepted because I'm a human, I'll get this response;

"Humans are garbage, come back with a Cast, or Beast."

And I'll laugh... because when it comes down to it; I won't die in one hit to a 160 Gaozoran to a Foie, but THEY will. Makes my day all better.

Regardless, you pay for the game play however you want. Hell I've seen NEWMAN Fortefighters. The fact that everyone leans towards Casts and beasts
    Just "because they are the best, period," is also adding to why PSU is damn near dead. The Monotony of it all....

I mean whne I first started... let's see, From level 1-78; I saw NOTHING but Beasts. I get on as a 165; there's nothing but Casts, and at that, they all wear that same helmet *Dragon mask or something like that.*.

I mean what the heck happened to originality here, Paradi isn't jesus, ya know, can't count on it to bail you out ALL the time... hence why it's getting nerfed.

what shoild the PAs and a pallete be for an at
    Skippy-Human-150-Pt20-FighG20-Fm20
    Sammie-Cast-104-GM
    Gamertag- BxR xSKIPPYx

I have 3000 hours on my human character. To tell you the truth its not much different than playing as a beast becuase I play beast as well and beast form, well isnt the greatest. I have 1400 hours on my Beast. I actually like my human quite a bit because I play between PT and GT. For my Beast I Play as PT and FiG. Humans can pretty much play any class pretty well but I have been playing beast only cause my Human is pretty maxed out right now. Overall humans are pretty rare to see but do have better look than the other classes, and supposedly, if it ever happens, humans seem to get the most out of the supp. update. I only say supposedly because we havent seen it yet so who knows exactly what will happen between now and the time it is released.