Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ブルーベリー View Post
    He is kidding. He isn't serious.

... Or is he? Tony Almeida is alive in Season 7!

DUN DUN DUNDUNNNNNNNNNNNN

He is kidding. He isn't serious.
    you could hack them in pso, that is why I asked

You can hack them in this too, but the legit players will not play with you, and they're the good community in my experience. If you want to remain respected and also keep having fun and enjoy the game I recommend against it.

Blueberry, you really need to chill out, maybe find another forum to post on.

Half the stuff you say, I can't figure out whether you're a troll, or if you actually believe what you are posting.
    Nickname: G Poon
    Friend Code: 0947-2655-1607
    Gorebot - HuCast
    Derp - HuNewm
    Cronin - FoMar

Quote Originally Posted by Gorebot View Post
    Blueberry, you really need to chill out, maybe find another forum to post on.

Half the stuff you say, I can't figure out whether you're a troll, or if you actually believe what you are posting.
    Most of the stuff Blueberry says is actually helpful.
    Deco- 5x FOnewm
    Turkey- 8x HUmar
    Fetish- 1x RAcaseal
    Currently on floor : 35 -superhard-

FC- 2021 0174 3875

Message me if you add me.

Second post I was talking to GHNEKO and no Hunewearls don't ever need a 99 defence boost, ever.
    Why? I could argue that as the class with the weakest defenses second to all the forces, a mag with maximum defense is only a smart thing to have with you in case you end up in a situation too tough to handle. But I'm sure you'll be able to dispute this argument with a simple "NO, YOU'RE WRONG AND I'M RIGHT !"
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

my mags are:
    Femini (pink) 26pow 13def 30hit 31mind
    sig (yellow) 12pow 10def 21hit 26mind (not maxed lvl)
    Rappy 27pow 19def 26hit 28mind

How very right you are, Bearissoslow, very very correct. The mags in this game really do have LITTLE impact and can be used in any way as the player finds fit !!! And if what you say about blueberry is true, that she's a... a she, then that would explain much about her recent... hateful posting around these threads I'm sure she'll be back to her nice self in a few days XD
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

def on a hunewearl is a bad idea, let's collect the facts:

*the 2 main survival stats would be DFP and maxHP. Each maxHP increases maxHP by 1. Each DFP reduces damage taken by 0.2
    *from above we conclude that DFP is useful if you take many weak its. MaxHP is much better if you take few or one Heavy hit
    *DFP and EVP is useless against Tech hits, MaxHP is not
    *Hunewearl has high EVP and can resta themselves, that means the only heavy damage single hits and techs are dangerous
    *Hunewearls base stats already makes her more robust than forces and human rangers. Even forces can do pretty well going pure damage no defence
    *Hunewearl already has awful base damage stats, that means that damage stats from material/equipment/mag is even more important for Hunewearls
    *Hunewearl already has the highest base EVP, if there's something that deals heavy damage it's going to to be a lot more effective to stack EVP rather than DFP

Conclusion: DFP is that least needed stat on a Hunewearl. The idea of a pure DFP mag for the class is completely stupid because it's useless in the offensive department and there's two other stats that outclasses it on the defensive department.

Good mags would be 60-80 ATA (depending on what weapon you use) rest ATP for melee build,
    80 ATA rest MST for slicer/wand/rod build,
    100 MST for magic support build (this is bad already)
    Last edited by Trina; Dec 12, 2009 at 10:57 PM.

^ i totally agree, i mean what are you going to do with a 99 def mag? Battle scenario: "O shit a Arkzein!!!" *R start* *mag* *99 def mag* *missile hits you* dead.
    PSZER0
    Nickname: Clayton
    FC 3567-1914-2135