Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

They are unique, yes, but the normals look unique as well, which makes the rare ones less unique...I think so at least.

I'm not at SH (don't play much, my brother hogs it lol) but he has given me a bunch of rares from it. I'm a HUnewm that mostly uses Doublesabers and I REALLY like the Avenlote and Morganlote (sorry if I spelled them wrong)

Those arn't rare items. Red boxes yes, but they arn't rare.

Rare items/Unique items sell for 10 meseta, and are unique. They also have set PA/Elements.

You just have the wrong definition of rare.

Oh, they aren't? I knew rares sell for 10, but I've never tried to sell my Avenlote (why would I? Just got to hard, haven't found anything NEAR as good). Which ds's are rare?

Quote Originally Posted by lavisblade View Post
    They are unique, yes, but the normals look unique as well, which makes the rare ones less unique...I think so at least.

I'm not at SH (don't play much, my brother hogs it lol) but he has given me a bunch of rares from it. I'm a HUnewm that mostly uses Doublesabers and I REALLY like the Avenlote and Morganlote (sorry if I spelled them wrong)
    I see you're point now, it kinda does kill it a bit if all the weapons look different, rare or not rare, 10 meseta or fifty billion meseta worth. It kinda makes it cool too since just about every weapon looks different.
    PZ0 Friend Code : 3008-8179-4031

I like it that the weapons are all different(thats from me, who can't play till Friday/next Wednesday). PSO's greatest aspect, in my opinion, is the amount of stuff and the designs of rares. But for the non-rare weapons being uniform in design didn't bother me. I think they PSZ to be it's own game and not a complete copy of PSO. But even if they make all weapons look different, it doesn't make rare weapons any less rare.

Yeah that is nice, but if EVERYTHING is different, maybe it isn't different to be different...
    "Remember, you're unique just like everyone else"

If I want weapon variety I'l play Borderlands. If I want fun grindan collecting items multiplay, nostalgia and fun in the palm of my hand I'l play PSZ and not complain.

Seriously just play it. There is nothing wrong with the weapons system and threads like this just make people not want to buy the game. Think before you post

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining or anything, just like every other game, a little criticism. I love the game as it is.

Borderlands FTW

"By the way, he has 3 balls" LOL

The difference in weapons allow for people to pick weapons they think look cool, rather than ZOMGBESTSTATSLETSGOOKAYPEWPEWIWIN. They can do that, and look stylish while doing so. Of course, if you find a weapon you like, and change your costume to match it, and then your mag's color doesn't match, you're screwed until you raise a new mag. So, raise mags of every color, and you'll always be fighting in style.

My problem, is the disregard for punctuation in the original post. Those little symbols at the bottom right of your keyboard are there for a reason, my friend.
    PS0 FC:5156 3009 5071

Personally I wasn't a fan of green->blue->red->purple/pink->yellow->???->white(?) basic weapons, I swear I kept using a low %'ed flowens sword for the longest time, just because I thought it looked cool.
    PSU AOTI Xbox 360 -Retired Forever?
    Kishiia -10x Human Fighgunner
    Illumina -8x Cast Fighgunner

Phantasy Star Zero
    Friend Code: 3610-1135-3254 -PM me if you add me, thanks.

HUnewm - 60+

http://9999hitpoints.wordpress.com/ - My fledgling Videogame Blog.