Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bayonetta
    Mass Effect 2
    Lost Planet 2

I'm a simple man with simple needs. The need to gut many angels, aliens (HURR I WIL DESTRUY U), and bugs.

pop'n music portable

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Tomeeboy View Post
    Diablo III would definitely be near the top of my wish list. I just hope they decide to release it to consoles and not just PC. Playing it from the comfort of my couch on a big plasma TV would be awesome
    Oh, I'm sure you could just hook your PC up to it, set a wireless keyboard on your lap, and hack up some drivers for a Wiimote to use it as a mouse.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

here's mine:

Bayonetta
    Final Fantasy XIII
    Mass Effect 2

It also goes without saying that I am really hoping that Sega releases an English language version of Phantasy star poratble 2 in ( hopefully early ) 2010.

Safer bet for Summer/Fall release on ENG PSP2. Hopefully they will hire the same guy that did the PSZ translation and fire the editors for it. He's pretty quick, but god do Sega's editors suck ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    Oh, I'm sure you could just hook your PC up to it, set a wireless keyboard on your lap, and hack up some drivers for a Wiimote to use it as a mouse.
    Heh.. I think I would prefer to just use a 360 controller I believe Diablo III on consoles could really work, so not entirely sure why Blizzard seems so reluctant to do it. Sacred 2 has pretty decent controls and it's a Diablo-style game. Surely, a company like Blizzard could do even better if they wanted to.

Heh.. I think I would prefer to just use a 360 controller I believe Diablo III on consoles could really work, so not entirely sure why Blizzard seems so reluctant to do it. Sacred 2 has pretty decent controls and it's a Diablo-style game. Surely, a company like Blizzard could do even better if they wanted to.
    Well, they certainly did port Diablo and StarCraft over to the PlayStation and Nintendo 64, respectively. Come to think of it, I WarCraft II was on both the Saturn and the PlayStation.

I'm sure they'd have a problem with the current consoles though - specifically, their pipelines for getting patches and new content out. Blizzard's kind of a big player though, I'm sure that the likes of Microsoft or Sony could be persuaded if they wanted it to happen.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Ace Investigations Or Perfect Prosecution. Whatever the hell it is they're calling the new Ace Attorney game starting Miles Edgeworth.

Final Fantasy Versus 13

Dead Space 2

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

I've always felt it was more at home on PC given the interface and number of buttons that I use. There are certain genres that feel better on PC, RTS and isometric RPGs chief among them. Ensemble did a good job of crowbaring an RTS into a console with Halo Wars, but it didn't feel like it had the depth of PC RTS games. Bioware also did a pretty good job of getting Dragon Age onto consoles, but the PC version was vastly superior.

Sorry for sounding kind of like a parrot, but...

Mass Effect 2 (360)
    Diablo III (PC)
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 English (PSP)

(Strong fourth. Sakura Taisen 5 ENGLISH. It may have taken nearly 15 years for us to actually have an english translated Sakura Taisen released in the West, and it's the 5th in the series; but it's a monumental achievement to see it get the green light. Seems Nippon Ichi is the company to finally test the waters that a big production game may just not be *too japanese* to release elsewhere. This is an instant buy the moment any Sakura Taisen fan sees this hit the shelves. It's almost like you're buying a piece of history. And if you know my fan works, you know I'm a fan. Even wrote and performed 2 big production numbers in a tribute to it.)
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Dec 18, 2009 at 09:38 AM.