Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default PSZ Database Wrong about Psycho Wand?

Well.. According to the Japanese PSZ Wiki, Psycho Wand and various other things that PSZ has listed as "SH anywhere" drops only drop from Heavens Mother.

サイコウォンド
    513(533)
    ★7
    ソウルLv4

攻撃対象数+1
    SH塔 SHヘブンスマザー

That clearly says it only drops from SH Heavens Mother.. yet PSOW has it listed as "Drops from anywhere in SH".

Do you need someone to translate the proper drops, or was something changed from the JP version with these things?

If no one has found one, then how do they know where it drops? I guess it wouldn't matter anyway, because to get to a mother you have to fight through the enemies anyways so...you'd get one (if they even drop lol) going through it at all

Hmm... SH塔 SHヘブンスマザー - Wouldn't that be SH Tower and SH Heaven's Mother? ^_^;;
    At a glance anyway <_<;
    If you go to the drop list of uh http://pszero.wikiwiki.jp, it lists the saikouondo as having a drop of "全エネミー(ボス含む)" or "All Enemy (including boss)"
    That is the only place "サイコウォンド"/Psycho Wand seems to appear :">

So with PSOW listing it as Any monster in the SH Tower - I think that's right unless I'm understanding it wrong >blames Google Translate if he is XD<

-M

No. It would be SH Tower (Area) SH Variant of Heavens Mother. (Monster).
    Stop being a weeaboo, its called Psycho Wand. Don't use Google Translate, Use Blueberry.

@Lavis: They have been found.

I think it still is a Heavens Mother only drop, I HIGHLY doubt they would make P. Wand as an area drop, way too easy. :/ Wish I had proof to back this up but have yet to do a SH ET run (too lazy XD) I'll do some runs later on and hopefully find it (yeah right lol, not with my luck but I'll try) to confirm it.
    "No amount of power can compete with speed you can't even touch"

I am a HUnewearl to know what you are take the quiz here.

It clearly says its a Heavens Mother only drop, which explains why noone has it, they do half runs because monsters are easier 1-50. I'l breeze my way through and get it at SH Heavens Mother and take a picture. Tall order.

The thing about that Japanese site is that we can't be sure if it's accurate, same for this site. Even if it says that only the Mother drops it then so what? You still have to go through the tower to get there.

Good luck getting the wand, it's impossible to get anyway, right?
    PZ0 Friend Code : 3008-8179-4031

It also says that its a Heavens Mother only drop in the place I looked, so its contradictory.

For what it is worth, the Japanese Master Guide mentions the Psycho Wand drops in Eternal Tower. It has been a very reliable source of information so far.