Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

There is no cure to Arkzein-itis! Those missiles are the spawns of hell!! They always seem to target me out of the group too.
    IM or PM me if you add me on PSZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonese View Post
    There is no cure to Arkzein-itis! Those missiles are the spawns of hell!! They always seem to target me out of the group too.
    omg the same thing happens to me and because ima force i take lotsa damage!!!
    Remember, You are unique. Just like everybody else...hehe think about.

As soon as I see a Arkzein I just run straight at it, roll under the missile and get behind the arkzein and start attacking at close range, it'll turn around and try to roll me over but can't (high EVP) so it just pushes me further away from the mini-nuke.
    "No amount of power can compete with speed you can't even touch"

I am a HUnewearl to know what you are take the quiz here.

I'd have to agree that the main thing that makes arkzeins annoying as hell is when you don't expect their peen projectile missile gets you from behind. playing chicken or making your NPC's take it (make ogi useful if he hasnt looked at an explosive box already>_>) works too!
    PSU AOTI Xbox 360 -Retired Forever?
    Kishiia -10x Human Fighgunner
    Illumina -8x Cast Fighgunner

Phantasy Star Zero
    Friend Code: 3610-1135-3254 -PM me if you add me, thanks.

HUnewm - 60+

http://9999hitpoints.wordpress.com/ - My fledgling Videogame Blog.

Yeah, I thought the same thing about redirecting the missiles initially, but I find it easier to send missiles back at Garanz (or Baranz) then it is to make Arkzeins damage themselves. The main problem I have is walking into a room and not noticing the launched missiles until it is too late. Generally if I have time things turn out okay, but the missiles seem to shoot out fairly quickly. When the NPCs are targeted things are much easier. Still, I cannot imagine being a ranger and fighting Arkzeins. I guess a situation like that would be when you switch to a melee weapon. Then again I am bad at PSZ compared to most people so maybe I just do not know what I am doing at all.

Dodging the Arkein missle? That's for pussies. REAL men fucking hop on top of that missle and ride that shit through the rest of the level.

Quote Originally Posted by Epically Leet View Post
    Don't take dumps in public restrooms. When you least expect it, something'll come up from the toilet and bite you in the butt.

Quote Originally Posted by rickfrior View Post
    What I almost always do is roll towards the missile and magically go through! LOL
    The most fun is being shot by a Korse a split second before you can roll and getting hit anyway. ._.

In Solo mode you also have to contend with "THIS ENEMY LOOKS TOUGH!" taking up half the screen, blocking your view of any incoming missiles. ;~;
    Last edited by Weeaboolits; Dec 18, 2009 at 09:26 AM.

really old news for any PSO player, but k.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin_Cooper View Post
    The most fun is being shot by a Korse a split second before you can roll and getting hit anyway. ._.

In Solo mode you also have to contend with "THIS ENEMY LOOKS TOUGH!" taking up half the screen, blocking your view of any incoming missiles. ;~;
    I know right? That and having the missile last longer than its set time just to somehow appear behind you and hit you as you're attacking the Arkzein.
    IM or PM me if you add me on PSZ.

I always circle around it, in case that happens, so I can use it as a shield against its own missile.