Default Noob Question About PSU Database

Well, I was playing PSU:AOTI online and got a [B]Stellaline from a Delsaban. Went in the database to check and found out he wasn't listed in the drop locations.

I decided to see if I could update it, but I can't can't find where in the item submission page (I'm pretty sure it isn't in description or ingredients ).

I know it is not that special of an item to begin with, but it would be nice to know how to do this in the future (if its possible).

Quote Originally Posted by SuKKrl View Post
    Well, I was playing PSU:AOTI online and got a [B]Stellaline from a Delsaban. Went in the database to check and found out he wasn't listed in the drop locations.

I decided to see if I could update it, but I can't can't find where in the item submission page (I'm pretty sure it isn't in description or ingredients ).

I know it is not that special of an item to begin with, but it would be nice to know how to do this in the future (if its possible).
    If you spot something that needs added, use the Item Submission link at the top of the Item Database or post your report here. We'll take care of the updating.