Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Legend of Diettre Xren rickfrior's Avatar

Default Ultra Rare Items

Can anyone please list all (or most) weapons that are ultra rare such as Fuma Shuriken (the only one I know at the moment) ?
    I just want to know so I that I wouldn't be chasing ghosts!

cant say off-hand, but if they follow PSO drop rates at all then lavis cannon and pyscho wand are stupidly rare and hard to obtain
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Hmm, if PSZ does follow PSOs drop rates...err...we're dead...

true that... but people have been insane enough to get those drop rates before (yasha, 1/67216 off a melqueek.. never did drop in the end )
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Haha, I wonder about that, uh, actually, I wonder about how long did people take to get these items? And how did they even know of the exact drop rate?!!! That's just weird!

well, here's a list of what weapons I have been hearing (and finding out) are very difficult to get.

Fuuma Shuriken
    Psycho Wand
    Riverman Missouris
    Yonohate In

and to a slightly lesser extent, the Milias Breaker. (I've seen a couple people with it, but I sure haven't had it drop...)

And on an unrelated note, back in PSO, I tried hunting Yasha with my skyly humar. 1/28808, from an Indi Belra... yeah, I didn't get mine either. I feel your pain Dnd...

Edit:
    rickfrior, if you're referring to PSO, if I remember my facts straight, various people hacked the game code after it came out and ripped the drop rate numbers straight from the game code. Anyone feel free to correct me if that wasn't the case...
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; Dec 16, 2009 at 12:13 AM.

PSZ: Aeve - Lv 97 HUnewearl, Fantom - Lv 79 RAcast, Roy - Lv 81 FOmar

PSPo2: Aeve - lvl 140 VAnewearl- Vanguard 30 / Phantom - lvl 102 HUcast- Hunter 20
    Rei - lvl 88 RAbeast - Ranger 15 (Vanguard 2) / Phoenix - lvl 71 FOmar - Force 11

Huh, I see...
    You know, my best rare dropped item was this unit from a uh...I think from Caves ...this err... Vulmer, anyway, the rate was 1/1707
    What's your best drop rate?

Theres a lot of people who would be insane enough to search for extremely rare weapons, cmon a friend searched for a Heaven Punisher... from a Sinow Zele! 1/299594. I thought he was going mad but 2 years later he shouted "YES I FINALLY FOUND ONE!"... talk about sheer luck. He would've gotten one with a different ID, it would've been SO much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    And on an unrelated note, back in PSO, I tried hunting Yasha with my skyly humar. 1/28808, from an Indi Belra... yeah, I didn't get mine either. I feel your pain Dnd...

Edit:
    rickfrior, if you're referring to PSO, if I remember my facts straight, various people hacked the game code after it came out and ripped the drop rate numbers straight from the game code. Anyone feel free to correct me if that wasn't the case...
    ouch .. my brother was skyly and went after the SJS.. yet again didnt drop, although in the end he had Two PDs from them and one from a indi belra.

I belive that was how they got them, after abit of processing and all the tech stuff ect... wonder if anyones done that for PS:0 yet?

EDIT: I belive redrias had sucky drop rates for HP and P-wand (1/299594 from zele/random ruins spell caster) but a nice one for a lavis (1/21 from a red slime)

AHHHRRR! WHAAAT! Two years long!! No freakin' way YOOO!

HA! I somehow knew that there'd be some insane way to get insane (meaning cool) items!
    But I guess it helped some people get what they wanted.
    Last edited by Dhylec; Dec 16, 2009 at 10:37 AM. Reason: merge