Default Advice on mob control

I know chaining plays a huge role in doling out damage but when dealing with mobs what weapons should I use since PSP2 combat plays more like PSO? Any advice? My main is a human fighter.

This can be moved. I have no idea what happened to the Q & A thread on the PSp2 sub thread.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

That thread was slowly buried, I'd probably look for it, but the site isn't too friendly to mobile users.

I find spears, twin sabers and twin claws to be effective at dealing with mobs with some of their high damaging and wide area PAs.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Mob control?

Sword - Spinning Break OR Gravity Break.
    Knuckles - Bogga Ranpa OR Bogga Robado.
    Spears - Dus Skadd OR Dus Robado.
    Double Sabers - Spiral Dance OR Absolute Dance.
    Axes - ONLY Anga Grudda. Nuff said.
    Twin Sabers - ONLY Blade Destruction. Nuff said.
    Twin Daggers - ONLY Renkai Buyou-zan. Nuff said.
    Twin Claws - Rensan Senshou-ga FOR 1 on 1 foe and Sougacho Sekka FOR BOSSES.

So the quick hitting pa's work better than the Powered ones? Ok. Also I spent a lot of time leveling every class to unlock all the abilities to test them out so I was curious if testing the abilities that boosted your weapons ATP was worth trying as well?
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.