Poster of Lies..Mwhahaha! Untamed Dragoon's Avatar

Default PSPo2 Story Mode Translation?

I can understand quite a few parts of the storyline, but it won't be enough to make a translation post of the whole story. Anyway, it'll be cool if someone did translate the game, or if an US version comes out here. ("If" there will be an English version) For now Imma play the JP version of the story since I can understand it. Well parts of it of course.

I still remember last time people said they were going to translate Portable!

I can't get my head around It all. Each symbol represents a sound/ But then when you arrange them differently, the whole word or sentence changes... Too hard!

Well you should be able to understand the actual conversations between the characters then Seority

Just wait for the English Release...

KeyBoard Puncher~

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    Just wait for the English Release...
    You mean the version that is going to be a complete piece of crap in comparison to the Japanese version? Yeah, no thanks. I've really give up hoping Sega would get it through their heads to release a proper game in our region of PS series, one that isn't ripped completely apart and contains stuff the JP version got. It will NEVER happen. PSU didn't even have code registrations, that's how lazy Sega was. So I wouldn't hold my breath on any sort of proper game release of PSP2.

That's something a localized version has to get used to...
    Last edited by ashley50; Dec 20, 2009 at 01:04 PM.

KeyBoard Puncher~

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    That's something a localized version has to get used to...
    Why is this lmao? We release full games over there in Japan from the US. I think they need to stop showing favoritism, especially when we had more players Xbox 360 side in comparison to the JP PC/PS2 side before they added that PSP:P update compilation. Anyone who played the JP version during the time right before the PSP:P update (and a few months before) thenumbers on the JP PC servers were dwindling badly, just like PC/PS2 PSU is here...not to the same severity as here though.

I've played quite a few of the PSU incarnations, JP PC, US PC/PS2, US/JP Xbox 360. The 360 version has had their most dedicated players, most of which are US and EU players. So it makes absolutely no sense for Sega to cater to JP players, when we here in the US and EU have supported them more then the market they have been catering to has.
    Last edited by ShuttleXpC; Dec 20, 2009 at 01:12 PM.

What makes you think the localized version will not have story mode translated? If you want to play with all its content, play the JP version, if you want to understand it, play the localized version, if you want both, get both versions?

Quote Originally Posted by DuPz0r View Post
    I can't get my head around It all. Each symbol represents a sound/ But then when you arrange them differently, the whole word or sentence changes... Too hard!
    Like in English?