Red face Getting ep III this year. but need a little help

well I basically know about everything about ep III (I've played I and II) but there are a few questions I'd like to ask.
    1. whenever you have a character in offline can you bring that chracter in online with all of the cards and everything?
    2. I know section ids are different in ep III but what do they do now?
    3.what side would be most recomended for a newcomer, I'm probably going to do mostly offline.
    Well that's all of the questions I have to ask. I hope someone posts in this thread, I've noticed that the pso 3 forums are a little dry.
    So, wanna play PSZ online with me?
    Well, you're in luck. I got internets
    So PM if you wish to play.

Section IDs: Say you made a HUmar and got Blueful, by using that same name on other classes would maintain that ID. but i think the ID+Class effects the cards gained in a pack after a battle. I'm Not too sure about the last part.

as for starting, i'd suggest playing a couple Free battles with yourself/NPCs to earn a couple cards, and get a feel for your deck. (Only one controller is needed to fight 1 vs 1).

Although for story mode, i think Arks would be a good start. but i think it'd be best of you try a couple freebattles as an Arks/Hunters VS Hunters/Arks and see what you think.

Tip: i suggest renaming the beginning decks as they tend to get confusing after a while, you'll know what i mean ;D

Heavy Battle Virtuaroid VR-Raiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Onisia View Post
    well I basically know about everything about ep III (I've played I and II) but there are a few questions I'd like to ask.
    1. whenever you have a character in offline can you bring that chracter in online with all of the cards and everything?
    2. I know section ids are different in ep III but what do they do now?
    3.what side would be most recomended for a newcomer, I'm probably going to do mostly offline.
    Well that's all of the questions I have to ask. I hope someone posts in this thread, I've noticed that the pso 3 forums are a little dry.
    1. Everything will carry over from offline to online except your C-lvl (someone correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a while). This isn't really important though considering you can't play this game online (correctly) anymore.

2. ID does nothing but determine the color of your lobby chair. People have said it affects the cards you get but there's no evidence of that.

3. Hero's are definitely easier to start with.
    Last edited by VR-Raiden; Dec 21, 2009 at 12:45 AM.

Thanks for all your help! I hope this will help me get started.
    So, wanna play PSZ online with me?
    Well, you're in luck. I got internets
    So PM if you wish to play.

im gettin ep3 this year too so ty 4 inadvertently helping me as well lol