Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ok I quit this game many years ago and starting to play again...

Any advice on how to level up pretty fast? I had to start my characters back at level 1 so I am hoping to speed up lvling at least in the lower levels. Thanks.

rite now i see people running Innocent Girl for levels.It's in the G.R.M. shop on Parum.

Quote Originally Posted by JerZim1 View Post
    ^ A mission in a shop?
    Yes, talk to the receptionist at GRM to play.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Ahh so that's where the mission is ^_^ people referred to it for a while and I always wondered what it was about. So long as its straight forward i'll give it a go.

Asides from that White Beast is a good run for levelling. I started a new character on Saturday evening and have got to level 33 in under 10 hours spamming the heck out of that run, sure its beyond tedious, helps with a team and all to make it quicker but it just depends how much of a grind you wanna make it. I made another character a month or so ago and deliberately avoided white beast, 45 hours and level 44, my new character if I stick to White Beast should outdo her level and save 20+ hours too.

Are you PC or 360? If PC we should meet up and play if you wanna?

Tifa

Quote Originally Posted by AOI_Tifa_Lockhart View Post
    Ahh so that's where the mission is ^_^ people referred to it for a while and I always wondered what it was about. So long as its straight forward i'll give it a go.

Asides from that White Beast is a good run for levelling. I started a new character on Saturday evening and have got to level 33 in under 10 hours spamming the heck out of that run, sure its beyond tedious, helps with a team and all to make it quicker but it just depends how much of a grind you wanna make it. I made another character a month or so ago and deliberately avoided white beast, 45 hours and level 44, my new character if I stick to White Beast should outdo her level and save 20+ hours too.

Tifa
    Thx Tifa but alas I am on 360 :/

Quote Originally Posted by AOI_Tifa_Lockhart View Post

Tifa
    Also is there any way to keep doing white beast without doing the first mission before it as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxpalm View Post
    Also is there any way to keep doing white beast without doing the first mission before it as well?
    Yes, there's an NPC character standing in front of the entrance to the first mission. Talk to her and you can transport to the other lobby for a small fee.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

SEED Express is another good mission to level up with good drops. It's at Paracabana coast.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

http://psupedia.info/Innocent_Girl

You'll notice that C-Rank gives 300% exp while B-Rank is 250% and A being 200%....

WB and SE can't compare to innocent girl in the earlier stages of character development.

WB FTL!!!
    NiceOnes