http://phantasystar.sega.jp/psp2/sup...tice_20091222/

This update doesn't have an actual release date yet but Sega have put out a long list of bugs and fixes, apparently using the Mimic Doll in your room is a possible cause of the vanishing room decorations glitch, so don't put it in your room until they make a fix!

Also someone correct me if this is wrong but it seems all Passwords and Title Rewards that give room decorations will be reset so you can claim them again, I'm not sure if this applies to everyone or just the people who lost things (though I'm not sure how they could properly determine who lost things) but at least you can get the things back now!

Theres a few other minor fixes and lastly, to compensate everyone for all this unpleasantness there will be a Password for 5 Photon Boosters! (Why thats a GUARDIANs Uniform and an Eggblaster! Thank you Sega!)
Makes me glad this game doesn't have Photon Fortune, otherwise we'd be getting that as "compensation"... xD

Though that is really interesting because it means that, unless they planned ahead to use the password function as compensation for errors and inserted a bunch of passwords for '(x) Item', that they can add passwords at any time with updates.