Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah, when I've ordered stuff off of Play-Asia, it usually takes a while.

I just always figure that an import store is going to take longer to ship based on any number of variables.

Dear Cranberry,

Thank you for contacting Play-Asia.com. I am very sorry for the delay in shipping your order. There is a suddendelay in restocking. We are checking with our supplier for the restock. We will try to get the stock and ship your order as soon as possible. If there are any news, we will contact you. For the time being, we kindlyrequest for your patience. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Michelle
    Play-Asia.com

---------------

That's dissapointing. They didn't say a word about the Seahawks. It looks like a rather scripted reply. Somehow I doubt her name is actually "Michelle" though, given they are located in Asia and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cranberry View Post
    Dear Cranberry,

Thank you for contacting Play-Asia.com. I am very sorry for the delay in shipping your order. There is a suddendelay in restocking. We are checking with our supplier for the restock. We will try to get the stock and ship your order as soon as possible. If there are any news, we will contact you. For the time being, we kindlyrequest for your patience. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Michelle
    Play-Asia.com

---------------

That's dissapointing. They didn't say a word about the Seahawks. It looks like a rather scripted reply. Somehow I doubt her name is actually "Michelle" though, given they are located in Asia and stuff.
    Is the business itself headquartered in Asia? I assumed that the main office would be in the US (as they seem to cater mostly to a US audience) and then they have distributors or warehouses over there.

I just today got the notification that my item has been shipped. I'll probably have it in about 2 weeks. It'll be more than a month after I ordered it. The sale that was on it has ended, but at least they still honored the sale price as they didn't charge my card until today.

For anyone interested, the Crystal Chronicles soundtrack arrived today. Original order date: 12/1/2009

Received: 1/4/2010