Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Repca Grinding.

Exclamation Repca Grinding.

Any tips? I just made a 0% and I would like to grind it to at least 5/10.
    I'm definitely going to wait until I have 3* luck, but I really don't want to break it.
    Any suggestions at all would be nice.
    It's only after we've lost everything,
    That were free to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy* View Post
    Any tips? I just made a 0% and I would like to grind it to at least 5/10.
    I'm definitely going to wait until I have 3* luck, but I really don't want to break it.
    Any suggestions at all would be nice.
    A kitten just died because of you

Wait for the next grind boost (event reward sometimes). Use +10 grinders. Do a little dance.

...make a little love...

get down tonight

Thanks for being useless. I'll figure this out on my own.

GreenArcher's advice is as best you'll get considering that grinding is mostly luck based on the percentages you can get depending on the factors of your luck, the rating of the grinder you use (ie. S+10 are the best you can use since they give you the highest probability of success), and whether or not we have a grind boost.

Wait until the moon is in saturn and, on the 3rd Thursday, set your alarm for three minutes to six in the morning. Do not eat when you wake but break your fast on fresh rain water before heading out to the garden. You must cut a 2 foot switch of elm from a 200 year old tree with your left hand using an iron knife blessed by a grey haired, one eyed rabbi. Once you cut the wood, wrap it in fresh lambswool and proceed inside with it. It is important that the wood never touches the ground once cut and that you don't speak a word until the time of the ceremony.

As the ceremony cannot take place until the 4th stroke of midnight (Greenwich mean time), you should pass the remains of the day in silent contemplation, ideally besides running water. Should you wish to sleep, first visualise a blue circle emanating for three feet around your person and hold the image in your mind until you begin to feel the protection. Ensure if you do sleep that you are awake within 2 hours of the ceremony start.

At 26 minutes to midnight, gather your coven. You do have a coven, right? Proceed to your personal place of power (I assume you have this also) and ensure that you have an unobstructed view of the moon and that it has risen to the right of your altar. Take your switch of elm and, without unwrapping it from the lambswool, hand to the 11th member of your coven. It goes without mention that the 11th member should be raven haired, female and born on an odd date in a leap year. While the moon is in Venus. Upon the first stroke of midnight, she should reveal the branch to the moonlight whilst standing widdershins of the altar. Upon the 2nd stroke, you should grasp the stick and proceed to flagellate yourself whilst intoning the litany to Set. On the 3rd stroke, drink deeply from the chalice of sanctified wine (you did remember this, right?) and pour the remains upon the altar whilst reciting the lamentation of Mendes. On the 4th stroke, place your laptop upon the back of the 7th member of the coven (a 19 year old albino mute, naturally) and prepare your +10 grinders. Before each grind, strike the altar with the elm branch and recite the nocturne to the moon. This should guarantee a minimum of 5 successful grinds.

Or you could wait for 3* luck, use +9 and +10 grinders and wait for a grind boost. Entirely up to you.

I'm glad you're all so useful, I'm done checking this. PSUs finest I'm sure..

There are no tips, there is no art to it. Use high grinders, wait for 3* luck and, even then, be prepared for it to break.

So you're upset because no one can give you a surefire way to grind your weapon to 5/10, despite the fact that there is no magic formula to grinding? Even with the grind boost and 3* luck only the first two or three grinds of an S rank with S+10's are guaranteed to work.

Hey, I posted a magical formula Not sayin' 100% that it works but it sure looks magical.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperacute View Post
    Wait until the moon is in saturn and, on the 3rd Thursday, set your alarm for three minutes to six in the morning. Do not eat when you wake but break your fast on fresh rain water before heading out to the garden. You must cut a 2 foot switch of elm from a 200 year old tree with your left hand using an iron knife blessed by a grey haired, one eyed rabbi. Once you cut the wood, wrap it in fresh lambswool and proceed inside with it. It is important that the wood never touches the ground once cut and that you don't speak a word until the time of the ceremony.

As the ceremony cannot take place until the 4th stroke of midnight (Greenwich mean time), you should pass the remains of the day in silent contemplation, ideally besides running water. Should you wish to sleep, first visualise a blue circle emanating for three feet around your person and hold the image in your mind until you begin to feel the protection. Ensure if you do sleep that you are awake within 2 hours of the ceremony start.

At 26 minutes to midnight, gather your coven. You do have a coven, right? Proceed to your personal place of power (I assume you have this also) and ensure that you have an unobstructed view of the moon and that it has risen to the right of your altar. Take your switch of elm and, without unwrapping it from the lambswool, hand to the 11th member of your coven. It goes without mention that the 11th member should be raven haired, female and born on an odd date in a leap year. While the moon is in Venus. Upon the first stroke of midnight, she should reveal the branch to the moonlight whilst standing widdershins of the altar. Upon the 2nd stroke, you should grasp the stick and proceed to flagellate yourself whilst intoning the litany to Set. On the 3rd stroke, drink deeply from the chalice of sanctified wine (you did remember this, right?) and pour the remains upon the altar whilst reciting the lamentation of Mendes. On the 4th stroke, place your laptop upon the back of the 7th member of the coven (a 19 year old albino mute, naturally) and prepare your +10 grinders. Before each grind, strike the altar with the elm branch and recite the nocturne to the moon. This should guarantee a minimum of 5 successful grinds.

Or you could wait for 3* luck, use +9 and +10 grinders and wait for a grind boost. Entirely up to you.
    I lol'd. Hard.

Dude you ask a simple question, we tell you what we've been doing for as long as we're here, and you call us useless and mock us. Really not cool. I mean seriously, grow the heck up. It's a game; you can either take the advice or go somewhere else. You're STILL gonna get the same results.